Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth (22687 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by AdemolaDawodu: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
It was reported last month that the World Cup winner had undergone surgery on his teeth, but video and pictures of the procedure have been published today.

If the glamorous presenter is to be believed the procedure will set the party-loving Brazilian back to the tune of around £36,000 - a small fortune but a sum which one of the world's previously highest earning players can no doubt afford.

There are rumours that Ronaldinho once had a clause written into his contract that prevented him from altering his 'asymmetrical' smile, although what he could endorse by flashing more gum than teeth isn't immediately obvious.

The treatment certainly makes a difference, especially when presented with the classic before and after photographs - which is akin to watching the transformation from a scurvy ridden sailor to a smile that wouldn't look out of place in Hollywood.

During my time at Barcelona I often practiced sex before games and it was not just not a problem but a benefit, as it made my happier before I played on the field.

I’m now in love. I have girlfriend and I now have a much quieter life. In the past I was often unfaithful, but I have no intention of making the same mistake now. My first time I had sex was at age 13 with a neighbor, we were friends, and it was beautiful for both.

New girlfriend, new teeth... Now, if he could just do something about that soul-glowed ponytail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2424436/Ronaldinho-goofy-teeth-fixed-operation--WATCH-VIDEO.html

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dinho should pls stay away from the dentist and any form of dental surgery..

We his fans love him not just for his sublime skills but also his trade mark buck teeth and beautiful smile...

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
More.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
And...this beautiful bottle opener..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by emmaliveth10(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
hmmmmm why this time he is almost phased out why did he not undergo the surgery when he was still playing

Am I allowed to say FIRST TO COMMENT....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
lol now he can look like me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by capip120(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
No b small thing oh d guy need am badly before it gets out of hand
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by ebamma(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
luis suarez take note

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by DonColz1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well he is removing it before the END because there might be no TIME when he would remove those THINGS , so he has to do it now, goodluck the Great Ronaldino, you are truly a legend..

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin grin grin

They did a nice job.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by veraponpo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
MR SOCCER SKILL.

EYIN OMO RONADINHO
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
d guy can now smile properly!!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by homesteady(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
gringrin
Good for him! No more hammer teeth of horror gringrin
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
now that is a first class dentist. how did he reshape the gums so perfectly ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by yuzedo: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
huh? new titts? so why did he still loooook like jagua nana?? angry undecided dis man have spend up to $1million on titt-paste. tenk god mayb dis surgery can help save his mony. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by samjbo: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good for him. Let him have a better look
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Cuneddy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
lolz ezem oyoyo grin
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Andyblaze: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
As a Ph.d holder i must state that this is a step in the right direction. If he didn't do this, he would have been sad, and then he will be d[epressed and then he will kill someone and then the person's family will retaliate and then there will war and then all humans will go extinct

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
One of the finest players to have graced the game.....obrigado para o entretenimento

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
HOPE SEY HIM GO FINE AFTER DIS?
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Fazhy: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmaliveth10: hmmmmm why this time he is almost phased out why did he not undergo the surgery when he was still playing

Because he was VERY busy playing the best of football.

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chei! Na wa o. Evry beginning has an END; omo no TIME o; new new THINGS jst dey happen. SMH back nd front

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by ProfessorPP(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
gbosaa: Dinho should pls stay away from the dentist and any form of dental surgery..

We his fans love him not just for his sublime skills but also his trade mark buck teeth and beautiful smile...

shaai U wicked ooo na so him theet be?
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by kunlekuz3: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Stunner1(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lmfao lele ezeeee grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by 234GT(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why you come erase your trademark now? I love you the way you were.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by moscobabs(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
I beg Who is Ronahdinho ...is he a Indecency artiste
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by jude33084(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm! he should not have gone this far undecided

I love this guy; very entertaining, even more entertaining than Messi wink
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Coefficient(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Luis Suarez, over to you!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Austeenxx: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
angry
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by jude33084(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
moscobabs: I beg Who is Ronahdinho ...is he a Indecency artiste

Haba! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List / Okocha Ranked 33rd In Foreign EPL Players / NFF Retains Rohr, to be sent on refresher course at FC Bayern - Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.