Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (78401 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
EvenInFreetown:

I can't open my perfectmoney account the browser keep saying "reload page".Plz what do I do to access my account.....should I use a VPN,will that violate their policy?
Have you tried using other internet service provider/ network ?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by EvenInFreetown: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
goldng:
Have you tried using other internet service provider/ network ?
I've being using GLO network and I used the same network to access the account about 4 days ago,And with the same Glo network it opened with VPN but I'm afraid to login so I won't get banned....However,somebody claimed to have paid into the account but I never received email alert.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2016
EvenInFreetown:

I've being using GLO network and I used the same network to access the account about 4 days ago,And with the same Glo network it opened with VPN but I'm afraid to login so I won't get banned....However,somebody claimed to have paid into the account but I never received email alert.

OK. Cheers.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Weekend Funding Available.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by EvenInFreetown: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
goldng:
Weekend Funding Available.
I have $70 perfect money to sell to u.Will I receive my payment today or I guess I should wait till monday to make the transaction?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sure. you can get your payment today.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy weekend.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by enolife(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
goldng:
Goodday,

We specialize in the exchange of various e-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin, Solidtrustpay and others.

This thread is opened to listen to what you have to say. To assist and help our existing and potential clients. Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, please report it here.

You can also reach us here if after 24 hours of payment your e-currency account is yet to be funded or your bank account is not yet credited.

If you also think that we deserve commendation on service rendered, Please do not hesitate to do that. Thank you
how much do you sell 1Bitcoin
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
enolife:

how much do you sell 1Bitcoin

It depends on its value in USD. The value of 1Bitcoin fluctuates by the second so its price is determined by the value of usd at that particular point in time. Thank you.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2016
SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N285, Bitcoin @ N275, Webmoney @ N275, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thank you for your patronage
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Goodday, SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N285, Bitcoin @ N275, Webmoney @ N275, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Keep your orders coming...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by amolak: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
goldng:
Goodday, SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N285, Bitcoin @ N275, Webmoney @ N275, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Oga, I sold webmoney to you since on sunday, what is delaying money? and you don't want to pick my call. what is happening now?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
amolak:
Oga, I sold webmoney to you since on sunday, what is delaying money? and you don't want to pick my call. what is happening now?

Your details...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
SELL Perfect Money @ N290 and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Good Morning
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Goodday, SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N290, Bitcoin @ N290, Webmoney @ N280, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Keep the orders coming
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
SELL Bitcoin to us @ N290 and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Best Pricing...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thank you for your patronage
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2016
SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N290, Bitcoin @ N290, Webmoney @ N280, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Keep your orders coming...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thank you
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2016
SELL to US at BEST PRICES, Perfect Money @ N295, Bitcoin @ N290, Webmoney @ N280, Solidtrustpay @ N250 and Payza @ N250. and get paid Instantly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank you for patronage
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Weekend Funding Available. BUY and SELL your ecurrencies Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Solidtrustpay, Payza, and Others.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by wealthpreach(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
188 PayPal what's your rate?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
wealthpreach:
188 PayPal what's your rate?
N310
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by stockbear: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have funds in my freelancer account.Can I withdraw through you by paypal .What's your rate?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Arteta99(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Neteller funds for sale, what's your rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.