Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat (10438 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For / Pictures Of Made Osun State Phones And Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Codedboy1: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
seriously?
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by honharr(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Change the screen guard every month..it works
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
"typical" toilet seat.?? Surely the writer has never been to Nigerian University hostel toilets before..

1 Like

Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by theanonymous: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godbest: This is to show that technology does more harm than good...
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Christmasdon(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2013
.why i iove (mostly) Nigerians, is that they don't listen to advise.

2 Likes

Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by patostation(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Unknown to many, places that harbour more germs and bacterium are not the toilets. Kitchens, computer keyboards, phones, door knobs, remote control devices, game joysticks, etc carry more germs not toilets. I don't mean Ajegunle-type or pit toilets o.
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by loswhite(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2013
saintneo: Exactly the reason why I don't buy 2nd hand phones.

I prefer my personal bacteria.
smh..... Did u use the money u printed urself to buy the new fone?
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Dats why you should fear d microscopic world
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Tmonex: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2013
am sure no be Nigeria toilet dem dey compare with smartphone face.....Mere seeing the WC of my hostel self can make u vomit..
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Thebrightest(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
My smart phone has antivirus installed on it so, no need for worries.
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Tobiustobius: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
...Which is why I rub my phone, tablet and keys down with methylated spirit and cotton wool about once a week. The article says not to, but it's the best- doesn't damage devices in any way, removes icky micro-organisms, removes those oily finger stains and leaves them looking brand new.
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by zelexotunla(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
The thing wey sweet(enjoyable) na im go kill human being. Wetin we fit do? Make i troway my smartphone? Elbanuu! Ko jo rara. Until d phone dey catch HIV before i no go use am. Besides, virus don dey catch gadget no be today na.
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by britneykyute(f): 5:19am On Sep 19, 2013
BRAINZ_Box: Wat!!!!....Nonsense..nt u d o.p,bt were ever u got dis crap..Dey shuld go nd swipe toilet seats everyday lik dey do deir smartphones if dey will nt end up six feet down d ground...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by Judek2(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2013
...Out from the Twoilet, (without washing hands) *grabs my Samsung Galaxy S4*.. And a plate of Shawama + Yoyo biters....

...enters thread, "whatttt!!!" ,

...rushes back to the twoilet whit the speed of light,,, *throws phone inside the pit twoilet*

...(breathing heavily) "that was close,, thank God I Survived !!".
Re: Smartphones And Tablets Harbour More Germs Than A Toilet Seat by tecno4life(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Judek2: ...Out from the Twoilet, (without washing hands) *grabs my Samsung Galaxy S4*.. And a plate of Shawama + Yoyo biters....

...enters thread, "whatttt!!!" ,

...rushes back to the twoilet whit the speed of light,,, *throws phone inside the pit twoilet*

...(breathing heavily) "that was close,, thank God I Survived !!".
u no get work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With Techno N3 Flash Share / Can't Download Opera Browser On My Windows Phone. / Meizu A5 Launched With Octa-core CPU, 8MP Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.