Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? (3575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good day doctors in d house, pls where can i get HYDROXYUREA in ABUJA
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by mercifull(f): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
PM me and I'll get it for u.its 12k for 100 tabs by d way.
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks Merciful i buy it 700box in lag y is urs 12k well thanks nywayz
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by sammyjay76(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
STOP USING THAT DRUG
*SICKLE CELL REMEDY* HERBAL OR BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT? What Happens During a Bone Marrow Transplant? A bone marrow transplant is a blood and marrow stem cell transplant. This replaces a person’s abnormal stem cells with healthy ones from another person (a donor). This procedure allows the recipient to get new stem cells that work properly. Stem cells are found in bone marrow, and they develop into the three types of blood cells that the body needs: • Red blood cells, which carry oxygen through the body • White blood cells, which fight infection • Platelets, which help the blood clot Small numbers of stem cells also are found in the blood and in the umbilical cord (the cord that connects a fetus to the mother’s placenta). Another type of stem cell, called an embryonic stem cell, can develop into any type of cell in the body. These cells are not found in bone marrow. Overview Doctors use stem cell transplants to treat people who have: • Certain cancers, such as leukemia. The high doses of chemotherapy and radiation used to treat some cancers can severely damage or destroy bone marrow. A transplant replaces the stem cells that the treatment destroyed. • Severe blood diseases, such as thalassemias, aplastic anemia, and sickle cell anemia. The body doesn’t make enough red blood cells, or they don’t work properly. • Certain immune-deficien cy diseases that prevent the body from making some kinds of white blood cells. Without these cells, a person can develop life- threatenin g infections. A transplant provides stem cells to replace the missing white blood cells. Types of Transplants The two main types of stem cell transplants are autologous (from your own stem cells) and allogenic (from a donor). For an autologous transplant, your own stem cells are collected and stored for use later. This works best when you still have enough healthy stem cells, even though you’re sick. If you have cancer, the cancer cells are removed or destroyed from the collected cells. For an allogenic transplant, you get stem cells from a donor. The donor can be a relative (like a brother or sister) or, sometimes, an unrelated person. You also may get stem cells from umbilical cord blood donated by an unrelated person. To prevent problems, the donor’s stem cells should match yours as closely as possible. Donors and recipients are matched through a blood test called HLA tissue typing. Collection Process Stem cells used in transplants are collected from donors in several ways. A procedure called aphaeresis may be used. For this procedure, a needle is placed in the donor’s arm to draw blood. Then, his or her blood is passed through a machine that removes the stem cells from the blood. The rest of the blood is returned to the donor. Stem cells may be collected directly from a donor’s pelvis. This procedure isn’t used very much anymore because it must be done in a hospital using local or general anesthesia. For this procedure, a hollow needle is inserted repeatedly into the pelvis, and marrow is sucked out of the bone. Blood containing stem cells may be collected from an umbilical cord and placenta after a baby is born. The blood is frozen and stored at a cord blood bank for future use. Outlook Stem cell transplants have serious risks. Some complications are life threatening. For some people, however, stem cell transplants are the best hope for a cure or a longer life. There is some medical controversy over whether the human body can naturally regrow cartilage. The general consensus is that adults cannot regenerate cartilage, but it may be possible for children and teenagers who are still growing to do so at a slow rate. When the human body reaches its adult stage, cartilage has little to no blood supply, which greatly limits the body's ability to repair or regrow it. Cartilage repair is showing new promise with recent medical research. The primary approach involves the implantation of a micro-scaffold made of natural materials into cartilage joint regions. This scaffold acts as a stimulant for cartilage cell growth, and it is absorbed by the body as the cells replace its structure. Similar research is ongoing with hydrogels engineered at the nanotechnology level, or at sizes of a billionth of a meter. These are bioactive materials that assemble into a fibrous matrix that joint cells can attach to and grow upon. The materials used are designed to bind to growth factors for cartilage regeneration in the body as well, and stem cells located in nearby bone marrow stimulate collagen production that leads to new cartilage. Such research into treating cartilage problems, though very promising, is still in the animal testing phase and a few years away from human trials. In biology, regeneration is the process of renewal, restoration, and growth that makes genomes, cells, organs, organisms, and ecosystems resilient to natural fluctuations or events that cause disturbance or damage. Every species is capable of regeneration, from bacteria to humans.[1][2] Regeneration can either be complete[3] where the new tissue is the same as the lost tissue,[3] or incomplete[4] where after the necrotic tissue comes fibrosis.[4] At its most elementary level, regeneration is mediated by the molecular processes of DNA synthesis.[5][6 ] Regeneration in biology, however, mainly refers to the morphogenic processes that characterize the phenotypic plasticity of traits allowing multi-cellular organisms to repair and maintain the integrity of their physiological and morphological states. Above the genetic level, regeneration is fundamentally regulated by asexual cellular processes.[7] Regeneration is different from reproduction. For example, hydra perform regeneration but reproduce by the method of budding. The hydra and the planarian flatworm have long served as model organisms for their highly adaptive regenerative capabilities.[8 ] Once wounded, their cells become activated and start to remodel tissues and organs back to the pre-existing state.[9] The Caudata ("urodeles"; salamanders and newts), an order of tailed amphibians, is possibly the most adept vertebrate group at regeneration, given their capability of regenerating limbs, tails, jaws, eyes and a variety of internal structures.[1] The regeneration of organs is a common and widespread adaptive capability among metazoan creatures.[8] In a related context, some animals are able to reproduce asexually through fragmentation, budding, or fission.[7] A planarian parent, for example, will constrict, split in the middle, and each half generates a new end to form two clones of the original.[10] Echinoderms (such as the starfish), crayfish, many reptiles, and amphibians exhibit remarkable examples of tissue regeneration. The case of autotomy, for example, serves as a defensive function as the animal detaches a limb or tail to avoid capture. After the limb or tail has been autotomized, cells move into action and tissues regenerate.[11] [12][13] Ecosystems are regenerative as well. Following a disturbance, such as a fire or pest outbreak in a forest, pioneering species will occupy, compete for space, and establish themselves in the newly opened habitat. The new growth of seedlings and community assembly process is known as regeneration in ecology What Are Stem Cells? Stem cells are unique cells of the body in that they are unspecialized and have the ability to develop into several different types of cells. They are different from specialized cells, such as heart or blood cells, in that they can replicate many times, for long periods of time. This ability is what is known as proliferation. Unlike other cells, stem cells also have the ability to differentiate or develop into specialized cells for specific organs or develop into tissues. In some tissues, such as muscle or brain tissue, stem cells can even regenerate to aid in the replacement of damaged cells. Where Are Stem Cells Found? Stem cells come from several sources in the body. The names of the cells below indicate the sources from which they are derived. • Embryonic Stem Cells These stem cells come from embryos in the early stages of development. They have the ability to differentiate into any type of cell in the initial stages of development and become slightly more specialized as they mature. • Fetal Stem Cells These stem cells come from a fetus. At about nine weeks, a maturing embryo enters into the fetal stage of development. Fetal stem cells are found in fetal tissues, blood and bone marrow. They have the potential to develop into almost any type of cell. • Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells These stem cells are derived from umbilical cord blood. Umbilical cord stem cells are similar to those found in mature or adult stem cells. They are specialized cells that develop into specific types of cells. • Placental Stem Cells These stem cells are contained within the placenta. Like cord blood stem cells, these cells are specialized cells that develop into specific types of cells. Placentas however, contain several times more stem cells than do umbilical cords. • Adult Stem Cells These stem cells are present in mature body tissues in infants, children and adults. They may also be found in fetal and umbilical cord blood cells. Adult stem cells are specific to a particular tissue or organ and produce the cells within that particular tissue or organ. These stem cells help to maintain and repair organs and tissues throughout a person's life. Types of Stem Cells Stem cells can be categorized into five types based on their ability to differentiate or their potency. The stem cell types are as follows: • Totipotent Stem Cells These stem cells have the ability to differentiate into any type of cell in the body. Totipotent stem cells develop during sexual reproduction when male and female gametes fuse during fertilization to form a zygote. The zygote is totipotent because its cells can become any type of cell and they have limitless replicative abilities. As the zygote continues to divide and mature, its cells develop into more specialized cells called pluripotent stem cells. • Pluripotent Stem Cells These stem cells have the ability to differentiate into several different types of cells. Specialization in pluripotent stem cells is minimal and therefore they can develop into almost any type of cell. Embryonic stem cells and fetal stem cells are two types of pluripotent cells. - Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells) are genetically altered adult stem cells that are induced or prompted in a laboratory to take on the characteristics of embryonic stem cells. Although iPS cells behave like and express some of the same genes that are expressed normally in embryonic stem cells, they are not exact duplicates of embryonic stem cells. • Multipotent Stem Cells These stem cells have the ability to differentiate into a limited number of specialized cell types. Multipotent stem cells typically develop into any cell of a particular group or type. For example, bone marrow stem cells can produce any type of blood cell. However, bone marrow cells don't produce heart cells. Adult stem cells and umbilical cord stem cells are examples of multipotent cells. - Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent cells of bone marrow that have the ability to differentiate into several types of specialized cells related to, but not including blood cells. These stem cells give rise to cells that form specialized connective tissues, as well as cells that support the formation of blood. • Oligopotent Stem Cells These stem cells have the ability to differentiate into just a few types of cells. A lymphoid stem cell is an example of a oligopotent stem cell. This type of stem cell can not develop into any type of blood cell as bone marrow stem cells can. They only give rise to blood cells of the lymphatic system, such as T cells. • Unipotent Stem Cells These stem cells have unlimited reproductive capabilities, but can only differentiate into a single type of cell or tissue. Unipotent stem cells are derived from multipotent stem cells and formed in adult tissue. Skin cells are one of the most prolific examples of unipotent stem cells. These cells must readily undergo cell division to replace damaged cells.
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by mercifull(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
700 is very cheap!its better u get it in lag then .But r u sure?700naira for a box...hmm.ls I need to know where exactly u buy it in lag.p
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2013
sammyjay are u a doctor? u talked abt bone marrow transplant but neva sed anythin abt d herbal
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2013
mercifull: 700 is very cheap!its better u get it in lag then .But r u sure?700naira for a box...hmm.ls I need to know where exactly u buy it in lag.p

tried sendin u a pm but did nt go tru send me a mail 2 taricole41@gmail.com SO i can reply u
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by sammyjay76(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2013
To know more about the remedy visit www.facebook.com/scdremedyplus , OR sicklecellsociety.healthunlocked.com/ sammyjay76 .
If you have a patients do not waste time and money anymore, carao, discovite,niprizan, hydrouzea, u will be buying always and u keep conditioning the immune system of the patients risk and long time disorder bcosthey won't cure them and the relief you hope to get is within 12hrs after that you will have to repeats the drug. I have the best for you order it, first timer dosage cost N32,000 6bottles which will last you 3-5months though depending on the age of the patients, that takes care of the re-grow of a healthy cell and wipe away the unhealthy cell, after that during as specified about then you will other the final remedy which will maintain the new healthy cell, then the episodes of pains, infections and crisis will be over forever. Quote me, the patients will live a normal life like every other normal human beings. There are deeper secrets in herbs than we thought.
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sammijay pls try send me ur contact on taricole41@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by sammyjay76(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Helllo,
Check your email, i sent you my informations!
Your full names, address and phone number with the blood group of the patients is required for special tips also when ordering.
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by ElOkalla(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Call
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by gbollyg: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Please how true is this herbal @Sammy jay. Anybody in the house that have use it b4?
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by IbSu: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please be wary of sammy jay.... check this link for more on his previous scams

https://www.nairaland.com/583986/good-news-permanent-cure-sickle
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by IbSu: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1579537/new-nicosan-niprisan-xickle-rbc

https://www.nairaland.com/583986/good-news-permanent-cure-sickle

Please read these threads and you will understand that SAMMYJAY76 is just out to scam, please don't patronize him. He knows nothing of Medicine, heamatology, basic medical or clinical research.

He is cold hearted sadist illiterate that derive pleasure from others suffering.

There are few other threads where he was promising to give clues to people on how to get rich fast from the comfort of your house.
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by blessedqueen(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea? by Officialgarri: 6:30pm On May 15, 2019
mercifull:
PM me and I'll get it for u.its 12k for 100 tabs by d way.

Please where can I get it.?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Actually Last Even More Than 30 Minutes / Pure Moringa Juice Can Cure Peptic Ulcer / Tramol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.