Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love (4933 Views)

Could This Be Love ? / 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:

Bo, did the assswhooping i gave you knock some sense into your head, or is it that you didnt check the user id of who you were quoting?

Assss whooping?? You scared fowl!
www.nairaland.com/1443977/describe-tpia
Your attention is needed here!
Just by mistake! Spew nonsense in that thread, then you'll forever live to regret your life!
Shey you like wahala,You go see wahala for this NL!
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
I heard he has just a son from his wife Eudorah. He sure needs more children especially male kids that's why he married another wife. That's his business anyway!
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
she do look like even 30... but maybe she is actually 22... one of those few ladies who look older than their age...
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
ify84: she do look like even 30... but maybe she is actually 22... one of those few ladies who look older than their age...

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
berem: I heard he has just a son from his wife Eudorah. He sure needs more children especially male kids that's why he married another wife. That's his business anyway!

u heard wrongly ....

...His wife of more than 40 years, Lady
Eudora, with whom he had three sons
and five daughters, died on 28 August
2011, aged 63.

Chief Iwuanyanwu took a new bride and
her bride price was paid over the
Christmas holiday of 2012.

Insiders say ''he was distraught when
his wife died and wanted to marry her
immediately but was convinced by his
kinsmen to wait for a while. She wanted
a big wedding and it will happen soon.
She was 21years old last year 2012 and
is 22yrs old this year''

Insiders also say that Iwuanyanwu's
older children were shocked and not in
support but they have been warned by
Daddy dearest to co-operate or be cut
off...His new wife may be a village girl
but she tear eyes well well''[b]

http://www.alashock.com/2013/09/pictured-chief-emmanuel-iwuanyanwu-and.html?m=1
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by maclatunji: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
obyrich: Age is no barrier to love, abi? I'm coming for your daughter's hand when she turns 20. Please make you and your wife no carry pestle pursue me o. Lol

You see, you could not present any cogent reason why the marriage should not hold.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Woged2005(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Well, most people who interpret marriage just for sex may argue their sanity out on this. On the other hand, those who see marriage for companionship, will agree that true friendship can happen between an older man and a much younger woman, between a woman and a woman, and between a man and a man, and if they decide to live together in whatever arrangement that suits them most, who am I to judge. The most important question is 'Are they friends? do they love each other. Moreover, at 70 he probably has challenges with health, running errands, cooking, running business, even standing and walking. He definitely needs a younger, healthier person who can help him with all that, and definitely not a 70yr old woman who probably has health challenges too. Therefore, strategically, the 70yr old man gets attention and help, the young woman get's wealth & comfort. It's 50-50 benefits.

I just wish we Africans will stop seeing marriage just about sex. Does it mean an impotent man cannot marry a woman who loves him for companionship?
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
maclatunji:

You see, you could not present any cogent reason why the marriage should not hold.
What do you expect me to say? Now I know Yerima was right after all. I've just been introduced to another level of grace.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Two years after the death of his wife, one of Nigeria’s
billionaires and publisher of the Champions
Newspapers, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyawu, has found
love again in the heart of 26- year- old Frances
Chinonyerem Enwerem.

she is 26 afterall... according to the nation newspaper...

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/chief-iwuanyawu-finds-love-again/
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by baby124: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Men, could this be love? Is she attracted? *Phew*. This is tedious to even think about. shocked
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by kreamidiva(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Another nollywood movie.

Title-the princess and the old man
Featuring-iwuanyanwu,Frances et al

Watch "out of" part 2!
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by KanwuliaJara: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na whooooosh kain kweshun be dis? grin

I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / Help My Marriage Am Depressed / Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis