Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (35369 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / How To Book Appointment At South African Embassy,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by synodave: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
my program of study begins by sept 1 2011. i did not quite get you. please give me guidelines. thanx
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by Poju4Ureginaca: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hi, pls help a brother. It's already 8 weeks now that I submitted my application and i have not heard from the embassy.
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by Poju4Ureginaca: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hi, pls help a brother. It's already 8 weeks now that I submitted my application 4 study permit and i have not heard from the embassy.
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by kween1okis: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Is anybody online.I need help
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by ifegy: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2013
kween 1okis: Is anybody online.I need help

What kind of help?
Note- Canadian student visa thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by kasman2007(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please I need to ask a question about canada visa office in Lagos, I was called to come for an interview. But my question is that do they call applicant to come for Interview?
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by kasman2007(m): 4:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Please do anybody know if canada embassy conduct Interview? I was call today to come for Interview by next week. Please if anyone know how the Interview will look like should give me a clue.
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by theenigmaa: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Hi ...please i submitted my medocals today ..im a student...how long will it take the canadian embassy to get back to me..
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by tluv2(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello All, please do you know if birth tourism is legal in canada?
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by coker01: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
Shoaki Consultant limited is an immigration firm in Africa and it has helped thousands of individuals to study, work or live in the best places in the world such as Australia, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, St. Kitts & Nevis,France,Spain Cyprus,Germany,SouthAfrica,Italy,Malta,Namibia,Switzerland,Japan,Angola, and many more. We have offices in Nigeria and South Africa and our processing centers can handle more than 1000 immigration cases every year.
Our services include skilled migration, business migration, second citizenship, and study abroad programs. We provide end-to-end services from determining the country of your choice, submitting your application, complying with the requirements, understanding migration law in specific country or region and what to do before you arrive in the country of destination and once you arrive as an immigrant.
We have the experience as well as the expertise to help you realize your dream. Call us today and let us talk how you can start your journey of becoming a successful immigrant!
you can call me on 77 ojuelegba Road surulere Lagos or contact me on 08136610385,07010670820
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by coker01: 2:49pm On May 18, 2015
Shoaki Consultant limited is an immigration firm in Africa and it has helped thousands of individuals to study, work or live in the best places in the world such as Australia, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, St. Kitts & Nevis,France,Spain Cyprus,Germany,South Africa,Italy,Malta,Namibia,Switzerland,Japan,Angola,China and many more. We have offices in Nigeria and South Africa and our processing centers can handle more than 1000 immigration cases every year.
Our services include skilled migration, business migration, second citizenship, and study abroad programs. We provide end-to-end services from determining the country of your choice, submitting your application, complying with the requirements, understanding migration law in specific country or region and what to do before you arrive in the country of destination and once you arrive as an immigrant.
We have the experience as well as the expertise to help you realize your dream. Call us today and let us talk how you can start your journey of becoming a successful immigrant!
you can call me on 77 ojuelegba Road surulere Lagos or contact me on 08136610385,07010670820
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by worry357: 3:32pm On May 18, 2015
coker01:
SCAMMER Consultant limited is an immigration firm in Africa
you can call me on 419 house ojuelegba Road surulere Lagos or contact me on 0813thief

THIEF agent looking for free advertising for his scams
Re: The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: by sillyfriend: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear Friends,

I am Iranian and I have applied for study permit 16 weeks ago in Ankara, Turkey. I have no Idea why I have not been informed about my application. I have Emailed the embassy 8 weeks ago and they said the back ground check is still unfinished.
I emailed them again last week and there's still no answer.
what do you think I should do? I had to defer my admission once and I can't defer it one more time sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / 2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos) / Truck Stuck Under Ikeja Bridge This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.