Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (34908 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by shellybee: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by WinningEleven(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ibadan is the place for you.

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by SweetBuns(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warri
Akure
Ibadan
Ado
Abeokuta
Lagos lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by WinningEleven(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Warri √√
Akure √√
Ibadan √√
Ado √√
Abeokuta√√
Lagos XX lipsrsealed
Which kind Lagos?

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Warri
Akure
Ibadan
Ado
Abeokuta
Lagos
Fixed

35 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by flokii: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abuja is okay.. there are some low cost areas around.

If you want to stay around Central Area, Garki, Asokoro, Maitama and the likes, you must have cash cos na big men area.

5 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
flokii:
Abuja is okay.. there are some low cost areas around.

If you want to stay around Central Area, Garki, Asokoro, Maitama and the likes, you must have cash cos na big men area.

Those are the Lavida local of Abuja including Utako, Jabi, Jahi, Gwarinmpa Dawaki etc.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oyo state excluding Ibadan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by IamPlato(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bornu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by MJBOLT: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
borno state grin thank me later

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Jagaban880: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Calabar is lively but no jobs lipsrsealed
Abuja ...places like nyanya, kubwa is okay
Kaduna
jos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by SweetBuns(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin
Why?
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by tolugar: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Enugu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

Why?
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jagaban880:
Calabar is lively but no jobs lipsrsealed
Abuja ...places like nyanya, kubwa is okay
Kaduna
jos

Where jobs dey for Nigeria?? didn't you hear that 10% of our population opted for NNPC?? grin

9 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by SweetBuns(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:
did you visit the whole city?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
did you visit the whole city?
I visited Ido. That one sef was worst.. Ekiti is poor sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Jagaban880: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:

Where jobs dey for Nigeria?? didn't you hear that 10% of our population opted for NNPC?? grin

baba calabar worst ..places like lagos and ph ..better small ...atleast u fit see sometin do

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by iTearHerToto: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ijebu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by mercenary: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.

40 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jagaban880:

baba calabar worst ..places like lagos and ph ..better small ...atleast u fit see sometin do

Stop mentioning Lagos. It's not a state. Abuja is better in finding job.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
sherylbakky:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.

Lol I'm in the North Actually.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:

Lol I'm in the North Actually.
What part of the North?

I'm sure u are talking of North-central, possibly Abuja.

Am I right?
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by cooluzi: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
iswear ib is the place cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
sherylbakky:
What part of the North?

I'm sure u are talking of North-central, possibly Abuja.

Am I right?

Yeah but I once lived in the far north before I came down. Northerners don't actually rely on Government jobs, they create jobs for themselves like Mai shai, mai kura, mai bola mai yankuri etc..

18 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Jagaban880: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
amaniro:

Stop mentioning Lagos. It's not a state. Abuja is better in finding job.

wats wrong wif lag na? u seem to detest de place
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by zexy2030(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Warri
Akure
Ibadan
Ado
Abeokuta
Lagos lipsrsealed
warri is not cheap o..it's just like Lagos but insecurity is the greatest problem here o. I reside in warri..no try am o.

17 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by amaniro: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jagaban880:

wats wrong wif lag na? u seem to detest de place

Lol I mean to say its greater than a state. Yes actually I don't dig the place at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.