Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Message For Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message For Atheists (669 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
We all can't deny the fact that God created heaven and earth, both the living and unliving,
we can't deny is protection and provision for us, especially when we sleep and wake the next day, which shows that truely God is AWESOME. but it do amaze me when the creation will not acknowledge the Creator. Why? "21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1v21-22.
For all atheist reading this now and to all who do not believe in God, here is what the bible says about it.
'The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;There is no one who does good'. Psalm 53v1. why not repent and come to your maker when you still have a life and stop doing like you are the creator of your self. afterall he said, ".....and the one who comes to me I will never send away." John 6 v 37. Come to Jesus today and he will accept you with open hands and give you a good and peaceful Life.
Re: Message For Atheists by Appliedmaths(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
It's only a fool would say in his heart there is no GOD...shalom!
Re: Message For Atheists by Heathen(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
So where do i click to get this message?
Re: Message For Atheists by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Same old shyt......just a different day...smfh...
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Exactly
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Heathen: So where do i click to get this message?
It's just a warning for the atheist and those who do not glorify God in all things
Re: Message For Atheists by ooman(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01:
It's just a warning for the atheist and those who do not glorify God in all things

which god should I glorify exactly? yahweh, ala, zeus, ifa? which one can you prove created you?
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Same old shyt......just a different day...smfh...
The word of God is new everyday and thats why Hebrew 4 v 12 says "For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart". That's what the word of God does anyday, anytime.
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2013
ooman:

which god should I glorify exactly? yahweh, ala, zeus, ifa? which one can you prove created you?
The God that created you and created heaven and earth, the Almighty God.
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01: We all can't deny the fact that God created heaven and earth, both the living and unliving,
we can't deny is protection and provision for us, especially when we sleep and wake the next day, which shows that truely God is AWESOME. but it do amaze me when the creation will not acknowledge the Creator. Why? "21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1v21-22.
For all atheist reading this now and to all who do not believe in God, here is what the bible says about it.
'The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;There is no one who does good'. Psalm 53v1. why not repent and come to your maker when you still have a life and stop doing like you are the creator of your self. afterall he said, ".....and the one who comes to me I will never send away." John 6 v 37. Come to Jesus today and he will accept you with open hands and give you a good and peaceful Life.

If the bible is the anly proof you have to show that god exist, then i am afraid you are ignorant! You haven't read the bible at all. If you had,with all contradictions and lies in it, you will think otherwise.

A heart that doesn't know god has a huge advantage to succeed in life. No barrier,no hindrance,no pursuit of idleness( which includes going to church,mosques) .it will be a life that is alien to the word jesus,satan,hell fire. Such a mind will make the nessecary mistakes that will lead to perfection. I wish i never heard the word Bible, how wonderful that would have been.
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01:

In your imagination.
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

If a fool can discover that there is no god, ain't u a bigger fool ourself?
Re: Message For Atheists by ooman(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01:

yea, that God is the one and only Flying Pig, the author of my soul, the savior of man and the creator of the universe. All praise to the Flying Pig and the Pink Unicorn, his son.

1 Like

Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

"...whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." (Matthew 5:22)
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Judas2013:

In your imagination.
says who?? Isaiah 45 v 18 says "The Lord created the heavens—he is the one who is God! He formed and made the earth—he made it firm and lasting. He did not make it a desolate waste, but a place for people to live. It is he who says, “I am the Lord, and there is no other god."
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01:
says who?? Isaiah 45 v 18 says "The Lord created the heavens—he is the one who is God! He formed and made the earth—he made it firm and lasting. He did not make it a desolate waste, but a place for people to live. It is he who says, “I am the Lord, and there is no other god."

"He"? A male deity? With a male organ? Explain pls!
Re: Message For Atheists by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2013
[quote
author=Gosj01]
The word of God is new everyday and thats why Hebrew 4 v 12 says "For
the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two edged
sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of
the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of
the heart". That's what the word of God does anyday, anytime.[/quote]Bullshyte to the birds negro.....smdh
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
I have never asked my wife not to adore other Men because i am not jealous. Only a jealous person will try to ridicule others. What did Zeus,Baal and the rest of the gods do to yahweh has made him that jealous? Does he feel inferior to the extent he had to inspire a book filled with hate,anger and jealousy? If indeed he created the universe and has a hard time gaining the respect of his creation,isn't something wrong?
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Bullshyte to the birds negro.....smdh

How can it be new everyday when it as been used to commit atrocities,genocides,rape,slavery,homophobic backing .......

The world is turning away from those primitive ideas. Must you remain a suicide bomber for this crazy god?
Re: Message For Atheists by Gosj01(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Judas2013:

If the bible is the anly proof you have to show that god exist, then i am afraid you are ignorant! You haven't read the bible at all. If you had,with all contradictions and lies in it, you will think otherwise.

A heart that doesn't know god has a huge advantage to succeed in life. No barrier,no hindrance,no pursuit of idleness( which includes going to church,mosques) .it will be a life that is alien to the word jesus,satan,hell fire. Such a mind will make the nessecary mistakes that will lead to perfection. I wish i never heard the word Bible, how wonderful that would have been.
Well am not surprise about yor earlier post and the one you will post later, even the bible say Romans 1 v 25 '...."who exchanged the truth of God for the lie," and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator,who is blessed forever. Amen'..... talking about bible, 2 Timothy 3:16 'All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness'. and talking about teaching, Matthew 24:11, Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray....... Just like what you are doing how Mr.
Re: Message For Atheists by Judas2013: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Gosj01:
Well am not surprise about yor earlier post and the one you will post later, even the bible say Romans 1 v 25 '...."who exchanged the truth of God for the lie," and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator,who is blessed forever. Amen'..... talking about bible, 2 Timothy 3:16 'All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness'. and talking about teaching, Matthew 24:11, Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray....... Just like what you are doing how Mr.

You decided to use the bible as a shield regardless of the fact that it is full of holes(holy bible) Lmfao! A book written by the Jews for the Jews to commit atrocities.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Explain To Me Wat Jesus Meant? / 20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity / Christian Apologist Finally Admits That Internet Is A Threat To Christianity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.