Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (7988 Views)

Questions For Atheists / Question For Atheists / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
cool

Saw these questions online, and thought i could get great responses and answeres from atheist here smiley

[center] [b] 1. Are you absolutely sure there is no
God? If not, then is it not possible that
there is a God? And if it is possible that
God exists, then can you think of any
reason that would keep you from wanting
to look at the evidence?
2. Would you agree that intelligently
designed things call for an intelligent
designer of them? If so, then would you
agree that evidence for intelligent design
in the universe would be evidence for a
designer of the universe?
3. Would you agree that nothing cannot
produce something? If so, then if the
universe did not exist but then came to
exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a
cause beyond the universe?
4. Would you agree with me that just
because we cannot see something with
our eyes—such as our mind, gravity,
magnetism, the wind—that does not mean
it doesn’t exist?
5. Would you also agree that just because
we cannot see God with our eyes does
not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?
6. In the light of the big bang evidence for
the origin of the universe, is it more
reasonable to believe that no one created
something out of nothing or someone
created something out of nothing?
7. Would you agree that something
presently exists? If something presently
exists, and something cannot come from
nothing, then would you also agree that
something must have always existed?
8. If it takes an intelligent being to
produce an encyclopedia, then would it
not also take an intelligent being to
produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an
encyclopedia full of information in the first
one-celled animal? (Even atheists such
as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that
“amoebas have as much information in
their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia
Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind
Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and
Co., 1996), 116.)
9. If an effect cannot be greater than its
cause (since you can’t give what you do
not have to give), then does it not make
more sense that mind produced matter
than that matter produced mind, as
atheists say?
10. Is there anything wrong anywhere? If
so, how can we know unless there is a
moral law?
11. If every law needs a lawgiver, does it
not make sense to say a moral law needs
a Moral Lawgiver?
12. Would you agree that if it took
intelligence to make a model universe in a
science lab, then it took super-intelligence
to make the real universe?
13. Would you agree that it takes a cause
to make a small glass ball found in the
woods? And would you agree that making
the ball larger does not eliminate the need
for a cause? If so, then doesn’t the
biggest ball of all (the whole universe)
need a cause?
14. If there is a cause beyond the whole
finite (limited) universe, would not this
cause have to be beyond the finite,
namely, non-finite or infinite?
15. In the light of the anthropic principle
(that the universe was fine-tuned for the
emergence of life from its very inception),
wouldn’t it make sense to say there was
an intelligent being who preplanned
human life?
[/b]
[/center]

GOOD answers, POOR answers, NOISE etc.. are all welcomed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Ofeakwu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by menesheh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Go and read your books and discover for yourself undecided
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:
Go and read your books and discover for yourself undecided

POOR answer tongue
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
cc johnydon22 embarassed
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Queed:
cc johnydon22 embarassed
lol..You know why no atheist have tried answering your question, its because the questions are just too many and many of us these days don't fancy going through the same questions everyday..

Anyway i will answer them shortly even tho some doesn't relate to the position of atheism.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:

lol..You know why no atheist have tried answering your question, its because the questions are just too many and many of us these days don't fancy going through the same questions everyday..

Anyway i will answer them shortly even tho some doesn't relate to the position of atheism.

Too many?? or just too technical? tongue

ok,,, let me make things easier, answer just 5
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Queed:

Too many?? or just too technical? tongue

ok,,, let me make things easier, answer just 5
[b]lmao i have answered most of them over a thousand times in this forum, in short they are not in the least technical or difficult...

5: Question 4 mentions that gravity and wind are not seen but yet again forgets or maybe purposely decided not to mention they can be measured, studied and observed.
Then question 5 employs this tactics with god, just like gravity can be measured and studied to substantiate, no theist has actually observed or stipulated a credible mechanism to measure god that is obvious to all just like gravity is. all we get are poorly worked claims and delusional assumptions.

So for the number 5 question, once this your concept of god has not be substantiated through an obvious means to add weight to it's credibility, it just remains a claim.
A flying black diamond unicorn has never been seen, can you say it does not exist?wink Nope you can't because it has not been substantiated that it exists meaning there is practically NOTHING to refute, it remains a claim. same goes to all the concepts of god(s) mankind has invented
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I have a question. atheist say wen we die we come back in another body nd continue life, nothing like hell or heaven, so how come you watch the road when crossing?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:
I have a question. atheist say wen we die we come back in another body nd continue life, nothing like hell or heaven, so how come you watch the road when crossing?
Hahahahahahaha which atheist said that exactly?? because am not sure that one is an atheist but quite right they are some atheists that are superstitious tho so i wouldn't be surprised after all atheism only implies disbelief in deities.

Anyway where did you hear the boldedcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha which atheist said that exactly?? because am not sure that one is an atheist but quite right they are some atheists that are superstitious tho so i wouldn't be surprised after all atheism only implies disbelief in deities.

Anyway where did you hear the boldedcheesy

answer the qweshun. ehen no be person wey drink tea wey go know say sugar no dey inside? no be person wey wear shoe go know wer d tin dey tight am? so you people that haven't gone to christ, the way people do, how do u know he doesn't exist?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

answer the qweshun.
Death is absolute. . Just like you don't know where you were before you were conceived because you didn't exist , same way you wont know anything when you die because you no longer exist. .

ehen no be person wey drink tea wey go know say sugar no dey inside? no be person wey wear shoe go know wer d tin dey tight am? so you people that haven't gone to christ, the way people do, how do u know he doesn't exist?
If i say i understand this then am seriously lying
please reconstruct in plain English, illiterates like me don't quite comprehend such complex english ..lol..

4 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Death is absolute. . Just like you don't know where you are before you were conceived because you didn't exist , same way you wont know anything when you die because you no longer exist. .
If i say i understand this then am seriously lying
please reconstruct in plain English, illiterates like me don't quite comprehend such complex english ..lol..

pfft not a straight forward answer.

you say God doesn't exist ryh? ok. when you take a bite of an apple, it is you who will know if its sour. same way when you wear a shoe you will know how tight it is, So my question is how do u know God doesn't exist? have you tried? people say they accept christ and follow his way. have you tried that ?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by finofaya: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello, Mr cheap questions.

Queed:
1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

No.

This follows from the above.

I have looked at the evidence and found it wanting.

2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

Yes.

Yes.

3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?

Yes.

Yes.

4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

Yes.

5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?

We may not see things which are microscopic, do not emit photons, or are hidden from view. While I don't expect God to be microscopic (or to have a size at all) or to be capable of being hidden from view, I also don't expect an immaterial God to emit photons. So, no.

6. In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

The big bang does not say that something came from nothing.

7. Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?

Yes.

Yes.

8. If it takes an intelligent being to produce an encyclopedia, then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal? (Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that “amoebas have as much information in their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and Co., 1996), 116.)

No. We can also draw the inference that it takes one type of "encyclopedia" to make another type since DNA is responsible for our intelligence and our entire being.

9. If an effect cannot be greater than its cause (since you can’t give what you do not have to give), then does it not make more sense that mind produced matter than that matter produced mind, as atheists say?

No. You can explain how you've come to know that mind has matter to give.

10. Is there anything wrong anywhere? If so, how can we know unless there is a moral law?

Yes.

There are moral laws

11. If every law needs a lawgiver, does it not make sense to say a moral law needs a Moral Lawgiver?

It does. We are the Moral Lawgiver.

12. Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the real universe?

No. This line of thought leads to an infinite regress, where intelligence has to be preceded by the universe in which it exists and that universe is preceded by the intelligence which made it. This intelligence is then preceded by its own universe, and so on.

13. Would you agree that it takes a cause to make a small glass ball found in the woods? And would you agree that making the ball larger does not eliminate the need for a cause? If so, then doesn’t the biggest ball of all (the whole universe) need a cause?

Yes. However the atoms that make up the glass ball are the same ones that make up the universe and cannot have a cause different from the cause of the universe. The analogy is flawed, being based on a false dichotomy.

Yes. You have only added more atoms.

The analogy is flawed.

14. If there is a cause beyond the whole finite (limited) universe, would not this cause have to be beyond the finite, namely, non-finite or infinite?

No. It just has to be less finite.

15. In the light of the anthropic principle (that the universe was fine-tuned for the emergence of life from its very inception), wouldn’t it make sense to say there was an intelligent being who preplanned human life?

No. The gist of the anthropic principle is that we should expect any universe we find ourselves existing in to be hospitable to life. If it were not, we would not be able to observe that it were not.

Life does not require intelligence to create. If it does, then your intelligent being who pre planned life was intelligent before he was alive.

Also, if your intelligent being is omnipotent, we would not expect life to require fine tuning. The fact that he is alive is proof of this. The omnipotent sets the parameters and can work with any.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

am sure my answer was straight enough, unless you didn't read where i stated "DEATH IS ABSOLUTE" Dead people are dead

you say God doesn't exist ryh? ok. when you take a bite of an apple, it is you who will know if its sour. same way when you wear a shoe you will know how tight it is, So my question is how do u know God doesn't exist? have you tried? people say they accept christ and follow his way. have you tried that ?
[b]lol. . sweety i grew up a christian and even studied in the seminary, many things that you don't know about christianity i have studied and known them, theological knowledge and otherwise. . so about your question if you had read my answer to the Op question (5) you wouldn't have asked me this question, so let me copy it for you here so as not start writing all over again.

Johnydon22: 5: Question 4 mentions that gravity and wind are not seen but yet again
forgets or maybe purposely decided not to mention they can be measured,
studied and observed.
Then question 5 employs this tactics with god, just like gravity can be
measured and studied to substantiate, no theist has actually observed or
stipulated a credible mechanism to measure god that is obvious to all just
like gravity is. all we get are poorly worked claims and delusional
assumptions.
So for the number 5 question, once this your concept of god has not be
substantiated through an obvious means to add weight to it's credibility, it
just remains a claim.
A flying black diamond unicorn has never been seen, can you say it does
not exist? Nope you can't because it has not been substantiated that it
exists meaning there is practically NOTHING to refute it, remains a claim.
same goes to all the concepts of god(s) mankind has invented
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:
am sure my answer was straight enough, unless you didn't read where i stated "DEATH IS ABSOLUTE" Dead people are dead

[b][i]lol. . sweety i grew up a christian and even studied in the seminary, many things that you don't know about christianity i have studied and known them, theological knowledge and otherwise. . so about your question if you had read my answer to the Op question (5) you wouldn't have asked me this question, so let me copy it for you here so as not start writing all over again.

no .. im asking have you tried him for yourself, forget christian home, people that grew up der are witches today. forget wat an individual wrote, have you asked God to come into your life, for yourself, genuinely? nd nothing worked for u? all those people that have phd in theology are just pot hole diggers. They are perverts. they see the truth, know the truth nd twist it. so answer me please.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

no .. im asking have you tried him for yourself, forget christian home, people that grew up der are witches today. forget wat an individual wrote, have you asked God to come into your life, for yourself, genuinely? nd nothing worked for u? all those people that have phd in theology are just pot hole diggers. They are perverts. they see the truth, know the truth nd twist it. so answer me please.
Hhmmmm maybe comprehension isn't your strong point really. . . Have you tried asking Thor or Zeus to come into your life?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Hhmmmm maybe comprehension isn't your strong point really. . . Have you tried asking Thor or Zeus to come into your life?

first of all I am not talking about them and they are all imaginations. And besides why will I say something doesn't exist when I haven't tried? God is not something you see, but feel, his presence is with you once accept him. you just need to acknowledge him. I have to try something to know about it, nd if I haven't tried , I wouldn't say it doesn't exist.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

first of all I am not talking about them and they are all imaginations. And besides why will I say something doesn't exist when I haven't tried? God is not something you see, but feel, his presence is with you once accept him. you just need to acknowledge him. I have to try something to know about it, nd if I haven't tried , I wouldn't say it doesn't exist.
hahahahahahahaha you see the irony in religion?cheesy you were so quick to label them imaginations then asserted that you wouldn't say something don't exist without trying. . you haven't tried God(Zeus) but yet you dismiss it as imagination. . . .Now you get the drift wink

The same you think you feel your god is the same way worshippers of Zeus and Thor feel them and they dismiss yours as imagination too. . . . So you see, their is nothing different between yours and theirs....your emotional attachment towards anything doesn't make it true.

When you find out the reason why you disbelieve and dismiss Zeus and thor then you will then know exactly why i disbelieve and dismiss yours

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahaha you see the irony in religion?cheesy you were so quick to label them imaginations then asserted that you wouldn't say something don't exist without trying. . you haven't tried God(Zeus) but yet you dismiss it as imagination. . . .Now you get the drift wink

The same you think you feel your god is the same way worshippers of Zeus and Thor feel them and they dismiss yours as imagination too. . . . So you see, their is nothing difference between yours and theirs....your emotional attachment towards anything doesn't make it true.

When you find out the reason why i disbelieve and dismiss Zeus and thor then you will then know exactly why i disbelieve and dismiss yours

God is not zeus. My question still stands have you tried? to know? if u haven't then u can not say it exists or not. Thor as I know it is a movie, but as a god I don't know about it cos I haven't tried it. simple. so don't give yourself an excuse to doubt. Just say you don't believe, rather than saying he doesn't exist cos my dear he does. Accept him just once nd I promise u, u won't regret it.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Pinocchioo(f): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
#In mama piss voice# Diariz God ooh

#runs out of thread to escape bashing#
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

God is not zeus. My question still stands have you tried? to know? if u haven't then u can not say it exists or not. Thor as I know it is a movie, but as a god I don't know about it cos I haven't tried it. simple. so don't give yourself an excuse to doubt. Just say you don't believe, rather than saying he doesn't exist cos my dear he does. Accept him just once nd I promise u, u won't regret it.
Habaaa where do they ship these people from, it actually seems all your brains work alike.
GOD is a noun that depicts a deity, it is not an actual name of any deity. the christian god is yahweh, hindhu God is krishna, greek religion refer to their own god zeus. . .get that now it is not the name of any deity...

Seriously i cannot just keep repeating myself when you seem to willfully show a severe case of very little cognitive ability, i do not feel anymore need to keep addressing a blatant show of personal induced delusion. .But seriously girl you need to step up your comprehension ability, it is really necessary

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Habaaa where do they ship these people from, it actually seems all your brains work alike.
GOD is a noun that depicts a deity, it is not an actual name of any deity. the christian god is yahweh, hindhu God is krishna, greek religion refer to their own god zeus. . .get that now it is not the name of any deity...

Seriously i cannot just keep repeating myself when you seem to willfully show a severe case of very little cognitive ability, i do not feel anymore need to keep addressing a blatant show of personal induced delusion. .But seriously girl you need to step up your comprehension ability, it is really necessary

Twisting it. I said you should try God nd see. Telling me wat people call him.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2015
That is what they do..ask dem qweshun, talk another thing. Perverts!
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by BeastOfNoNation(f): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Queed:
cool

Saw these questions online, and thought i could get great responses and answeres from atheist here smiley

[center] [b] 1. Are you absolutely sure there is no
God? If not, then is it not possible that
there is a God? And if it is possible that
God exists, then can you think of any
reason that would keep you from wanting
to look at the evidence?
2. Would you agree that intelligently
designed things call for an intelligent
designer of them? If so, then would you
agree that evidence for intelligent design
in the universe would be evidence for a
designer of the universe?
3. Would you agree that nothing cannot
produce something? If so, then if the
universe did not exist but then came to
exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a
cause beyond the universe?
4. Would you agree with me that just
because we cannot see something with
our eyes—such as our mind, gravity,
magnetism, the wind—that does not mean
it doesn’t exist?
5. Would you also agree that just because
we cannot see God with our eyes does
not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?
6. In the light of the big bang evidence for
the origin of the universe, is it more
reasonable to believe that no one created
something out of nothing or someone
created something out of nothing?
7. Would you agree that something
presently exists? If something presently
exists, and something cannot come from
nothing, then would you also agree that
something must have always existed?
8. If it takes an intelligent being to
produce an encyclopedia, then would it
not also take an intelligent being to
produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an
encyclopedia full of information in the first
one-celled animal? (Even atheists such
as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that
“amoebas have as much information in
their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia
Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind
Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and
Co., 1996), 116.)
9. If an effect cannot be greater than its
cause (since you can’t give what you do
not have to give), then does it not make
more sense that mind produced matter
than that matter produced mind, as
atheists say?
10. Is there anything wrong anywhere? If
so, how can we know unless there is a
moral law?
11. If every law needs a lawgiver, does it
not make sense to say a moral law needs
a Moral Lawgiver?
12. Would you agree that if it took
intelligence to make a model universe in a
science lab, then it took super-intelligence
to make the real universe?
13. Would you agree that it takes a cause
to make a small glass ball found in the
woods? And would you agree that making
the ball larger does not eliminate the need
for a cause? If so, then doesn’t the
biggest ball of all (the whole universe)
need a cause?
14. If there is a cause beyond the whole
finite (limited) universe, would not this
cause have to be beyond the finite,
namely, non-finite or infinite?
15. In the light of the anthropic principle
(that the universe was fine-tuned for the
emergence of life from its very inception),
wouldn’t it make sense to say there was
an intelligent being who preplanned
human life?
[/b]
[/center]

GOOD answers, POOR answers, NOISE etc.. are all welcomed grin cheesy

FIRST TIME COMMENTING!! I would like to answer questions 2 3 6 7 and 8.
In these questions you mention how everything must start from something. And that is a very logical statement. It's something I also really believe in. It's also one of the primary reasons I left Christianity in the first place. Why? Because by that logic, explain what created God. If everything needs a beginning, how did God begin? Mind you, I think Christianity is a lovely religion that has been highly perverted by false prophets and practitioners of Christianity but that also applies for Islam. Sorry I'm rambling. But my answer to those questions is simply "Who created God?"

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

[b][i]lol. . sweety i grew up a christian and even studied in the seminary, many things that you don't know about christianity i have studied and known them, theological knowledge and otherwise. . so about your question if you had read my answer to the Op question (5) you wouldn't have asked me this question, so let me copy it for you here so as not start writing all over again.
hmm. Jon, didnt knw u were a seminarian. I am too

which seminary did u attend?, mine was matter ecclesiae.

Sorry for the derailing thoor
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

I hope u are pretty... Because you would need more brains to manipulate some kind of men....

OK, back to your question. HAVE I TRIED?

You see, this trial and trail thing is the fraud in religion. Why should u try? Why should I seek the CREATOR? why is he hiding? If a creator exist why must I find him?

Did you find your parents to know they exist?

Lastly... What is the benefit of seeking this creator? Since he chose to hide before I find him... What did he intend me to acheive when I find him?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

Twisting it. I said you should try God nd see. Telling me wat people call him.
Seriously you have a huge problem when it comes to comprehending simple things, like frank rightly pointed out you definitely need more brain. . . . i answered this question on the very first two post. I have tried your god more than you ever imagine yourself doing and i found it was just in your head and nothing more.

Now try God(zeus) or God(osiris) and see before concluding they don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by menesheh(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously you have a huge problem when it comes to comprehending simple things, like frank rightly pointed you definitely need more brain. . . . i answered this question on the very first two post. I have tried your god more than you ever imagine yourself doing and i found it was just in your head and nothing more.

Now try God(zeus) or God(osiris) and see before concluding they don't exist

grin

He should ever try those gods too to ascertain the inaction of his god.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
menesheh:

grin

He should ever try those gods too to ascertain the inaction of his god.
And so the little girl thought that "God" is a name for a particular deity. . . Sometimes the naivete of Christians are cute but when it comes to simple things like this that are supposed to be common knowledge and you see some people still naively failing in it, you can't help but wonder if education in Nigeria actually had any impact on Nigerian youths.

Or is it, after learning for 5days in school, they head to church on sunday and their brains get formatted. . . In this men dominated society like this typical african society, i always pity girls that show signs of shallow brain activity

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

[b]lmao i have answered most of them over a thousand times in this forum, in short they are not in the least technical or difficult...

5: Question 4 mentions that gravity and wind are not seen but yet again forgets or maybe purposely decided not to mention they can be measured, studied and observed.
Then question 5 employs this tactics with god, just like gravity can be measured and studied to substantiate, no theist has actually observed or stipulated a credible mechanism to measure god that is obvious to all just like gravity is. all we get are poorly worked claims and delusional assumptions.

So for the number 5 question, once this your concept of god has not be substantiated through an obvious means to add weight to it's credibility, it just remains a claim.
A flying black diamond unicorn has never been seen, can you say it does not exist?wink Nope you can't because it has not been substantiated that it exists meaning there is practically NOTHING to refute, it remains a claim. same goes to all the concepts of god(s) mankind has invented
[/b]

You can't see, yet you believe it exist and one of the reasons why you believe it exist is because it can be measured?
[b] Don't you think most of the things that can be measured has to gotten close to?
»»GET CLOSER TO GOD

Why does gravity has an effect on you?
its obviously because you are in its field
assuming you were born and brought up in one particular place in space, you would swear that there is nothing like gravity
»»TO FEEL THE EFFECT OF GOD YOU MUST BE WITHIN HIS FIELD

So I don't agree with your all what you have said smiley

and I would like to see your response to question one smiley
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Queed:

You can't see, yet you believe it exist and one of the reasons why you believe it exist is because it can be measured?
[b] Don't you think most of the things that can be measured has to gotten close to?
»»GET CLOSER TO GOD

Why does gravity has an effect on you?
its obviously because you are in its field
assuming you were born and brought up in one particular place in space, you would swear that there is nothing like gravity
»»TO FEEL THE EFFECT OF GOD YOU MUST BE WITHIN HIS FIELD

So I don't agree with your all what you have said smiley

The effect of gravity is all around the universe, the sun is held up by it, the earth with it and black holes an infinite supply of it.
So being born somewhere in space still doesn't take you off the dimension of observable gravity, so you see your analogy of being within the dimension of gravity is practically flawed.smiley

So then since you have a method of observing god, why don't you substantiate it by postulating it, if it isn't substantiated then it remains that your claim is as a result of assumptions. . . You must first substantiate your claim as to ensure its credibility.

it remains that this your concept of a god outside the observable field of man tasks us the question of how you got to know. . . Until you are able to prove your analogy it remains a claim smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. / THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth / PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.