Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Do women Cry So Easily?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do women Cry So Easily?? (554 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Women Cry / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do women Cry So Easily?? by gistmelove(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2013
A little boy asked his mother,"Why are you crying?"
"Because I am a woman,"she told him. "I don't understand,"he said.His Mom just hugged him and said,"And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason,"was all his dad could say. The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?" God said,"When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure child birth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry

Continue reading click here >> http://www./2013/09/reason-why-women-cry-so-easily.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Love Your Dad More Than Mum? / Lagos Parents,lagos Children ,who Or What The Problem? / Are You An Attractive Individual Or Couple? Get Featured In A Magazine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.