Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (1730 Views)

10 Top Celebs Who Really Don’t Deserve Their Fame And Fortune / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by omanifrank(m): 5:53am On Sep 18, 2013
[center][img]http://.com/images/nairaland.png[/img][/center]

Don Jazzy shared this picture of himself, JJC and D'Banj with the caption "Time". Wow!!!! Started from the real bottom ....

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=922
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by ilaugh1: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2013
so?
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2013
three of them be like houseboy here. but no condition is permanent. thats why nobody should stop hustling. we will all get there.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2013
from grass to grace.
but only fee survive the race.
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2013
old pix remind us of days of little beginning Dbanj didn't change much unlike jazzy and jjc.

just wonder what must have made them 'so hate' theirselves now

that lil kid D'prince??
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by chumakk: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Cool
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by Codedboy1: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2013
change
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by BarryX(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2013
I remember those times of the West-side sign -- twisting the two middle fingers and extending the fore and small fingers to create the "W".

With a lot of Tu-pac rap, Notorious BIG, DMX etc, baggy jeans with BBall Jerseys and Large shorts
Lol
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by demelza: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Started from the bottom.......
Now we here....
Indeed
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by dplomaticVal: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2013
money ıs a lethal transformer

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2013
them look like prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by AbdoolTernko(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2013
This how destiny is!! All best guys
Re: Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame by goldfish80(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2013
BarryX: I remember those times of the West-side sign -- twisting the two middle fingers and extending the fore and small fingers to create the "W".

With a lot of Tu-pac rap, Notorious BIG, DMX etc, baggy jeans with BBall Jerseys and Large shorts
Lol
I miss My baggie jeans and big polos. I wish we can go back to that era. cool

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Storm Fathia Balogun's 'store Opening' In Abeokuta [photos] / 17 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Tattoos / Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.