Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year (1727 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
She didn't win the Miss Ghana 2005 crown but the pageant surely paved the way for Yvonne Nelson to become the African star she is today. On Friday Yvonne shared some these throwback photos on Instagram saying, “Went to my mums and found these #missGH 10years ago”

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by INTROVERT(f): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2015
ice prince hit that...

she's was so beautiful though...
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by wordbank(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
Iyanya don chop all d beta beta tins finish
Next >>>>
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by kossyablaze(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by heykims(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Miss nudity #nollynude
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
ice prince hit that...

and u tell me introvert is a female?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by kossyablaze(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
ice prince hit that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by Swaggzkid: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
OKON!

SHE RESEMBLE MA GRAND MAMA DRY BONGA FISH
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by INTROVERT(f): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:

Love me or hate me.... i swear it won't break me tongue
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by Swaggzkid: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

Hey, try and clarify yourself, no one hates you,
Are you a d*ck or a p*ssy?
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by kossyablaze(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

Yeah ryt...Be my guest and copy my signature!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by kossyablaze(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Hey, try and clarify yourself, no one hates you,

Are you a d*ck or a p*ssy?
kikikikikikikikikikikik na both o!
No mind am...the she_male copied my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by Swaggzkid: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
kikikikikikikikikikikik na both o! No mind am...the she_male copied my signature
Lolz the she_male gave you a pert reply. grin
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by therealdeal10: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg her tym don pass jare

Buh y una wan knw who introvert rili b?? cheesy
Re: Nollywood Diva, Yvonne Nelson Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Beauty Pageant Year by SimpleVili: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cute!

(1) (Reply)

The First Official Review Of Wande Coal's WANTED Album Is In / Beautiful Amina From Unijos Shares Her Very Sexy N Ak Ed Bathr00m Photos / Miley Cyrus's Ex Stella Maxwell Poses Completely Nude In Front Of American Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.