Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges (820 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges / My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2013
A housewife, Mrs Iyabo Odewunmi, has
told an Osogbo Customary Court in Osun
State to dissolve her 10-year-old marriage
to her husband, Ojo, over his habit of using
her menstrual pads for ritual purposes.
Iyabo, while complaining that her husband
was a threat to her life and that of her
children, said “I noticed that my menstrual
pads had been missing as well as my bras
and pants.
When I complained to my husband, he said
nothing. He later promised to buy me new
pants and bras.”
She accused her husband of being
diabolical, adding, “my husband has been
behaving in a mysterious way in the last
few months and I see this as a threat to my
life and that of my children.”
In his response, Ojo informed the court
that his wife lied against him because she
was looking for flimsy excuses to abandon
the marriage.
However, President of the court, Mrs
Temilade Agboola, advised the couple to
find means of resolving their dispute rather
than dissolve the marriage and adjourned
the case to November 5, 2013 for judgment.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/my-husband-uses-my-menstrual-pads-for-ritual-wife-alleges/
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Gboliwe: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Scary!
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by leonard509(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2013
nawa o. . .ftc sha
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Na wa o! menstrual pads?
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Disgusting.
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Emmyk(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2013
Gross undecided Thank God your still alive tho.
Re: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013

People still believe in this? In 2013? Oh wait, I'm in Nigeria, so no wonder.

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Docked For Having Sex Inside Church / Boko Haram Ranked 2nd Deadliest Terrorist Groups On The Planet / Plumber Try's To Molest housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.