Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face (3389 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding / Happy 37th Birthday To 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by misspetite(f): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2013
I mean nothing is more beautiful than true love and spending your birthday with a woman who loves you more than every other
HBD 2Baba
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MQ5wvSncljk/UjlDKK-5f9I/AAAAAAAAoEc/gAak66RpyIQ/s1600/2face+and+Annie+(1).png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-cxijIn6xEI8/UjlDSFFQbBI/AAAAAAAAoEo/I4qnxHg-NSc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dAWMW55SK7Y/UjlDKO3q4fI/AAAAAAAAoEY/NLT67mPKODs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by Serendipity: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2013
I have always liked her approach. She seems to have those wifely, feminine and alluring qualities that make a woman irresistible.
=
But then again, the 64 million dollar question is ''could she have remained with 2face if there was no dough?. This is coupled with the fact that 2face was beleaguered because of his escapades and flings with women over the years (an epithet most women will baulk at about their man)
=
She might say yes to this question and spew the love him so much crap.
But money and fame can make a woman to stay put even without her knowing it, the influence of the money---- on the avowed love---- being subliminal.

2 Likes

Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by mzwealth(f): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Very emotional
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by Akshow: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
"heart so innocent" "R.o.d sooooooooo guilty" happy birthday tu baba.
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by demelza: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Ok I don see am.
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by Abbey2sam(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Me too I don see am
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by opeano(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
hmmm. Wat does a woman want? Evrytin. Yez, she is gettin dat evrytin. Y wont she b hapi abt it. If na u nko?
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by Tolexander: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2013
So touchingly touching!

How i wish my 2face can also have his annie to give him this on saturday!
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by dont8(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2013
But she has always been with him through the thick and thin, she's been loyal and loving to him; Kudos to her.

Btw, happy birthday 2Baba.
Serendipity: I have always liked her approach. She seems to have those wifely, feminine and alluring qualities that make a woman irresistible.
=
But then again, the 64 million dollar question is ''could she have remained with 2face if there was no dough?. This is coupled with the fact that 2face was beleaguered because of his escapades and flings with women over the years (an epithet most women will baulk at about their man)
=
She might say yes to this question and spew the love him so much crap.
But money and fame can make a woman to stay put even without her knowing it, the influence of the money---- on the avowed love---- being subliminal.
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by ammyluv2002(f): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2013
I'm so loving this woman....she has a good heart kiss kiss
Re: "Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face by joyli: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Akshow: "heart so innocent" "R.o.d sooooooooo guilty" happy birthday tu baba.

cheesy grin grin cheesy wicked pple full nairaland!!

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted With A Baby Bump (LOOK) / There Is God Oh Remix - Dj Ziggy Ft Patience Jonathan / I Am At The Same Level With Rihanna - Tiwa Savage Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.