Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos (8694 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oBxgh8OtlYk/UjjMbq1BbVI/AAAAAAACCbs/-k9oonNpYEc/s320/coccaine+man.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian living in Spain has been arrested at the Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos with 6.49 kilogrammes of cocaine, Nigeria’s anti-drug trafficking agency said on Monday.

“Attempt by a Nigerian living in Madrid, Spain, to earn N3.3 million (by) smuggling 6.490kg of high-grade Brazilian cocaine has been nipped in the bud by anti-narcotic officials,” said Mitchell Ofoyeju, spokesperson for the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.
Ofoyeju said the arrest of 32 year-old Francis Bawaba and the seizure of the drug were made at the weekend by NDLEA officers at the Murtala

Muhammed international airport in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
The 364 wraps of cocaine, valued at N72 million, were prepared for ingestion and hidden inside his hand luggage, Ofoyeju said.

“Officials detected the drug during the inward screening of passengers on an Etihad flight.
NDLEA Commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Hamza Umar was quoted as saying: “Our investigation has revealed that the suspect took off from Malpensa, Milan and collected the drug while on transit at Abudabi. He had given us very useful information that we are already working on.”

NDLEA quoted the suspect as saying that his concern was how his pregnant wife and two children could cope in his absence
“This is my first time of smuggling drugs and I was lured with an offer of N3.3 million. I used to work in construction sites in Madrid to earn a living but it has been difficult securing a job since the global economic melt-down,” NDLEA quoted the suspect as saying.

source: News 2
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/16/spain-based-nigerian-arrested-with-cocaine/
http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/man-arrested-with-65kg-of-high-grade.html
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2013
where are the warlords! grin grin grin

angry
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Pergrace: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Make person no go see picture of his friend or relatives one day ohh... wink winklipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Mayany(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
1st time indeed make we hear word jare he must have been doing it for a living
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2013
This drug trafficking disease is really spreading fast shocked
Francis Bawaba- Wetin happen nah? sad
You don fall our hands big timesad
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by ravensckar(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Space booked.... Intruders, keep off.
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by MrAboki: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Checking in... grin

This thread will definitely be hot.. grin
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by MrAboki: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2013
BAWABA - I cant seem to place his tribe of origin.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2013
I can smell another tribal war

Oya Nairaland Tribal warlords over to you
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Godblesenugu(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2013
hmmm what do i say nw dat u dnt knw ...al this are signs of .....d time is realy near
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2013
my heart was in my stomach as i searched for the name of the culprit.thank God

BTW seems some ppl are beginning to copy others.BAWABA I HAIL

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax:
Aturu nnmee angry angry!
gringrin
Lol...pls dey shld fr33 hm jor
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2013
Mumu man
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by destino24(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Let the tribal war begin!!! cool
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2013
This guy be don blow so
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Niggaz gotta make dough at all cost...

GET RICH OR DEAD TRYING... grin
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by cuteshade(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2013
That's greediness, we should be satisfied with whatever things we have. I only pity his wife and children. Useless and lazy man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood / Gunmen Kidnap, Monday Izu, DELSU SSANU Chairman / Ibrahim(aka: Small Japron) Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.