Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos (8705 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Lilchilz(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2013
haa Bleep up....dis quy dan fall my hand at last.....aw i qo take inform oqa for now.....kai....*sad*..
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Iko5000: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2013
jayne8585yahoo.:
Iko you are not igbo,you are a useless ofemma guy who derive joy in causing tribal war.oil face yarribo guy.
why would I lie , I'm proud of where I come from , and I'm always preaching of the real Ndi Igbo not the today types that can sell thier mother just to have a big house in the village and tell everyone they have arrived . We need to go back to the old ways and then we will become a great Nation

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Iko5000: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2013
chiboy1928: shut the Bleep up girl the way we igbo long for rich and quick wealth baffles me most expecially our young igbo able bodied men from anambra dey are the worst pple in these drug business they won't to drive flash cars,build mansion so fast witout working hard they belive wit drug they will make it so fast sory for u guys my igbo brothers u beta quit drug and get somtin meaningful doing work hard and God will bless ur hussle say no to drug biz it doesn't pay no more!!!

I feel you Chiboy, I'm from Anambra state and I know exactly what what you mean

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by ifebosco: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2013
chiboy1928: shut the Bleep up girl the way we igbo long for rich and quick wealth baffles me most expecially our young igbo able bodied men from anambra dey are the worst pple in these drug business they won't to drive flash cars,build mansion so fast witout working hard they belive wit drug they will make it so fast sory for u guys my igbo brothers u beta quit drug and get somtin meaningful doing work hard and God will bless ur hussle say no to drug biz it doesn't pay no more!!!
thanks for your comment, but not only anambra people
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by chiboy1928(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Pls quote me if I am wrong 80percent of those guys from anambra who are base in europe majority of them are into dis drug business wen u get to malaysia they are rampant they,leta they come back deciving the people at home wit flashy cars and wat have u dey don't knw we knw the games they play they in europe but because of these get rich syndrome they don't want to quit these drug biz so sory for them cos if they don't quit dis drug biz it end time for them useless fool spoling our name and giving us bad image abroad damm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by ifebosco: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Iko5000:

I feel you Chiboy, I'm from Anambra state and I know exactly what what you mean
the get rich mentality not only anambra state.
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by otokx(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2013
ba wa ba - nice
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2013
I thought they have all moved to Enugu Airport.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by watino: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Costa2000:
Akuko uwa,nwoke je zoo ka achogi, ndi ala bu otu. my mama tell me say i be igbo.ana akochaya oburu akuko.

lol

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Updatenewsarena(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Drug trafficking is a business that most of our leaders are doing well, you get caught only when you refused to pay the bribe na, do you want to say that those politicians are excluded in this bad business? what about pop stars? and others you already know na?

Even this arrest na to do small sakara joor.
Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Arcard(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Costa2000:
Akuko uwa,nwoke je zoo ka achogi, ndi ala bu otu. my mama tell me say i be igbo.ana akochaya oburu akuko.
hahaha obu na agwaro gi iha-amaro

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2013
I can sense moderator hand work on this tread ' wonder how many users the mod must have ban by now grin smiley cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 6.49kg Of Cocaine In Lagos by Burger01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Francis Bawaba!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Otokoto, The Greatest Money Ritualist Of All Times In Igboland / 150,000 Killed In 12-Years, What you need To Know About Mexico Drug War(Pics) / Graphic Photos: Armed Robbers Caught Along Mowe Lagos Ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.