Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company (953 Views)

How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by zeennurei(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I was discussing recently with one of my uncle that i want to register a new company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) then he told me that he has a registered company already he can give me the ownership which he reigistered JUNE 1997 but unfortunately he couldn't find all the other documents, what he only found was the original certificate of incorporation which was issued by CAC please am asking if there's any way i can get the other documents from CAC to retrieve the company and to enable me start making transaction with it or must i register anothe company.

Thank you all for your anticipated advice, input and guide.

Remain bless
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by jehi: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Send your email address, so I can guide you through the process.

But its not automatic, cause you would need to be appointed as a Director and all that. Hope your uncle remembers the numbers of directors upon incorporation. There would be filings to be done at CAC. Since your Uncle has not be operating the company, invariable he hasn't filed annual returns etc.

Well, my suggestion would be for you to register your own company or preferably (depending on what your business is into), register a business name.
I can be reached via jehiomo@yahoo.com for any further request.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by zeennurei(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
jehi: Send your email address, so I can guide you through the process.

But its not automatic, cause you would need to be appointed as a Director and all that. Hope your uncle remembers the numbers of directors upon incorporation. There would be filings to be done at CAC. Since your Uncle has not be operating the company, invariable he hasn't filed annual returns etc.

Well, my suggestion would be for you to register your own company or preferably (depending on what your business is into), register a business name.

Thank you so much jehi, i really appreciate your advice. will sent you a mail in regards to the subject.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by pepcymoses: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
jehi: Send your email address, so I can guide you through the process.

@ jeh I want to register my biz name actually its a transport company this my mail I'd pepcymoses1534@yahoo.com help me.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by jehi: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
pepcymoses: @ jeh I want to register my biz name actually its a transport company this my mail I'd pepcymoses1534@yahoo.com help me.

Hi, i have sent you a reply , check your email box.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by ovieohene: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks for this topic: mine is that i already register the business name since 2012 with CAC but i don't have money to start my desired business which i believe that if i start with at least N600,000 i will be able to make enough profit in my first month. I want to ask, can i go and open a bank account on the business name and ask my bank for the loan of N600,000 to enable me secure a shore and buy the goods i want to sell, will they grant me the loan? pls i really need money to kick start this business before December 2013 which i know i will make lot of profit during the festive period. God bless you. pls send ur response to my email. brighternbrighter@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Registered Company by ovieohene: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks for this topic: mine is that i already register the business name since 2012 with CAC but i don't have money to start my desired business which i believe that if i start with at least N600,000 i will be able to make enough profit in my first month. I want to ask, can i go and open a bank account on the business name and ask my bank for the loan of N600,000 to enable me secure a shore and buy the goods i want to sell, will they grant me the loan? please i really need money to kick start this business before December 2013 which i know i will make lot of profit during the festive period. God bless you. please send your response to my email. brighternbrighter@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Starting My New Business: I Need Direction / Mmm Participants Protest Unpaid Investment / A Lifetime Investment You Should Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.