Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. (9805 Views)

Shiny Silver 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS (slightly Used) Selling For 2.3m / Clean 2008 Hyundai Elantra - Alloy Wheels @ Www.largemanmotors..com / Just Arrive Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra For 500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by moore90210(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2008
I think the Chevy optra is a very nice choice and i know what i am talking about cos i use one part-time. Seanpoe one shouldnt be held to ransome just because a company cant handle its customers. Cheers
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by lawyerchap(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
$$Rhino:

So i guess if i bring in some hyundai Elantra 2007 and 2008 model, i should sell easy?
What is the fav color that people will like to get?
we cld do some buz here
because i will be sure to beat all prices out there while we sell u value for your money.

@Rhino,
Most people are interested in brand new Elantras, though i'm sure there will be quite a few who will make do with used ones. If you do bring in brand new ones, the challenge would be that you would have to target people who are ready to pay cash. I can tell you authoritatively that effectively 70% of the people on the waiting list for the Elantras are financing their purchase by some lease arrangement. But that having been said, there is a gaping hole in the market presently and anyone smart enough to capitalise on this Elantra scarcity is sure to make a killing.

Favourite colours are black, silver, gold and oxblood. There is general dissatisfaction with the light grey interiors that most of the Elantras come with as they are maintenance intensive. Some come with black/dark interiors and are coveted by buyers. So dark interiors are preferable.
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by promise72(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2008
So what is the update on Elentras now? Anyone with current info?
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by capsmo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
hello folks of the house! hyundai elantra GLS 2.0 is a lovely wheel.
i got mine in April 2008 and boy it is very romantic.
plus: romantic exterior, d leather is Behind, i would recommend an auto
if u don't mind d wait. i actually paid and waited for 6 weeks!
the cd player plays mp3, korean cars hav d best airconditioning.
the boot is roomy. the alloy is wow!
minus: well for fuel consumption i know a toyota or honda is better,
though compared with my ex-MBenz it is okay on fuel.
albeit, it is not a guzzler at all.
another minus is that service takes a whole day at their gbagada
service center. besides that u'll love elantra!
best wishes.
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by promise72(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Capsmo,

How much did you end up paying for it total? Just curious
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by ssRhino: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
lawyerchap:

@Rhino,
Most people are interested in brand new Elantras, though i'm sure there will be quite a few who will make do with used ones. If you do bring in brand new ones, the challenge would be that you would have to target people who are ready to pay cash. I can tell you authoritatively that effectively 70% of the people on the waiting list for the Elantras are financing their purchase by some lease arrangement. But that having been said, there is a gaping hole in the market presently and anyone smart enough to capitalise on this Elantra scarcity is sure to make a killing.

Favourite colours are black, silver, gold and oxblood. There is general dissatisfaction with the light grey interiors that most of the Elantras come with as they are maintenance intensive. Some come with black/dark interiors and are coveted by buyers. So dark interiors are preferable.

Sounds like a good deal, i will work on that then, however, i think people in Nigeria has been spoilt with most of the junks that are sold to them, cos good american specification of a ride are better and cld be a lil more than what they are getting in Nigeria, but still, we can have a good deal her.
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by sojioguns(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
It would surprise you to know that US spec of most Korean and Japanese cars are waaaay better than the crap that is sold here. Another thing, do not be quick to write off Korean cars. The new Hyundai Veracruz is one of the best selling crossover/SUVs in the US, almost competing with the Murano.
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by ssRhino: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
sojioguns:

It would surprise you to know that US spec of most Korean and Japanese cars are waaaay better than the crap that is sold here. Another thing, do not be quick to write off Korean cars. The new Hyundai Veracruz is one of the best selling crossover/SUVs in the US, almost competing with the Murano.

I cld see that i have been misread here, but lemme clarify what i mean.
Take Benz for example, there are american specs as well and German's
So same goes for Hyundai, they have american specs as well as base model that are being shipped to Africa for affordability.
For a ride to qualify as American specs, there are few things that are standards and wont be compromised, but who check safety and other stuff like gas emmission and stuff for cars coming to Africa.
So i do agree wth you that over the years Hyundai has become a houshold name in the auto industry.
Hope i am clearer now.
So all i am saying is that most of the ones out of America are just some base model and I heard they are selling for like 2.2M (brand new), so if i bring in America Specs and i am asking for 2.4M (brand new), pple will say, Rhino is overpriced.
You get my drift?
Re: Looking For The Best Hyundai Elantra Deal. by sonety2k(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
I could get you Hyundai Elantra and Hyundai Sonata from Asia and if you are intrested kindly get in touch with me via -sonety2k@yahoo.com or 81-9017259102

Thanks

One love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Taurus 2011 (tokunbo) For Sale / Corporate Rental Service,Luxury sedans &SUV's,Cheap full/halfday PLans &others / TOKUNBO Toyota Corolla 2002 Model, NOW @ N950,000 **cash Down**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.