Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada (31588 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Flirtyfemi: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
As you all know, the Okoye brothers aka P square are presently on a US/Canada tour and they have been good enough to share photos from their on-going tour via instagram with us.

A few days ago, Peter Okoye shared a photo of him with some street hustlers in Canada, he captioned the photo "Now I knw wat it feels like to be entertained. #Streethustle luv dis folks" well, the post did not go down well with a certain twitter handle @MillsMusicEnt; the dude or babe began venting on twitter saying "this is Inferiority Complex at its peak, now I see why you are in2 a Relationship with Lola Omotayo, hope you give birth 2 completely white kids..." blah blah blah!

Being a brave, sweet and good babymama/fiancee that she is, Lola Omotayo apparently told Peter Okoye to ignore the tweet while she played the devil's advocate. See her response below (read from bottom): http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/aww-peter-okoyes-fiancee-lola-omotayo.html

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Flirtyfemi: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
the photo that caused the whole ish

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by fr3do(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Y dont they just ignore

16 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't get why these people have to answer to everything said about them online

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
fer3do: Y dont they just. ignore
. Exactly
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by tpia5: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Might not be her behind the twitter handle.
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2013

Guess one must be a talkative to function well on twitter
Perhaps e get spirit wey dey make pple misbehave for dere..
You'll never find me there!!

31 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by StellaBella(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Suspecting front page tins.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Ichliebedich(f): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omotayo like talk sha!
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by EnairatofroUK: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
d man no get hand to fight for e self?

all becos make dem marry u. mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Soo as she defend am what next?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by 190: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
OMG OMG OMG I cant believe it, I cant believe i made it to front page!!

i wanna give a shout out to my darling mom - mom i love u scatter and i'd do anything possible to be the first to comment someday!!

in other related knews - Mills enternatinement is 100% right, why's p-square phooling and deceiving himself,

arent there nigerian beggers here in nigeria mscheww

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by kingschild123(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na wa I don't really knw what's wrong with the pic self

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Peter have been behaving weird ever since he propose to Lola
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Adex097: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
NEXT!!! angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by OmichaelO: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
silent treatment/ignoring has been tested and proven many times and it pays. That could have been the best
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by moshino(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
First, those guys are NOT beggars! Take a good look at their entire gear. The P-square guy is the one that looks like a beggar/street hustler in that picture. And, I still can't comprehend why the omotayo girl felt she needed to respond to some random tweet from someone she doesn't have any personal business or relationship with, it depicts backwardness, lack of civilization and class.

20 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by HoLEEsinner: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by iamswizz(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Make una no vex oo..

But, i hope sey this news go reduce the price of half paint of Garri wey be 220 for Orelope market

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by imperiouxx(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Peter Okoye with white guys, twitter messages..... What's our business with that and why is this on our frontpage? angry

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Boll2010: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Abeg come sabo make dem hausa beggars play u nice tune with dia GoJE.......mos'def gonna be multiplatium album 4 u guysgrin
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Firstly, those guys are hot!

Secondly, they are not hotter than my Masonkz that buy me man-shun in banana icelands!!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by speeder(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2013
arcbabe: Peter have been behaving weird ever since he propose to Lola
you dey very stuppid

11 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by fr3do(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2013
arcbabe: Peter have been behaving weird ever since he propose to Lola

she don put am for inside bottle
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by drnairalov: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2013
190: OMG OMG OMG I cant believe it, I cant believe i made it to front page!!

i wanna give a shout out to my darling mom - mom i love u scatter and i'd do anything possible to be the first to comment someday!!

in other related knews - Mills enternatinement is 100% right, why's p-square phooling and deceiving himself,

ur mumuness is epic...dont bother replying dis anywayz

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Andyblaze: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2013
190: OMG OMG OMG I cant believe it, I cant believe i made it to front page!!

even you dey mumu this thing. I was in canada with p square and i think we didnt do a bad tin to pose with street guys
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Why can't this Lola be like Anita?
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by iamswizz(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2013
SimonAndal: Firstly, those guys are hot!

Secondly, they are not hotter than my Masonkz that buy me man-shun in banana icelands!!!
please dont smoke that weed alone o.. Wait for me.. LAL

I kinda agree with u on ur signature

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Mills Music Entertaiment Vs Square Records
Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by spicyp(f): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2013
At the END,wen the TIME is right,all THINGS will wrk 2geda for em dat fear God

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by Ikengawo: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2013
The guys are homeless. They're not street hustlers. This is how homeless people in America and canada look dress and make their money.

needless to say, it's pitiful that 'mills' or whatever is using his own elitism and hatred to attack Peter for appreciating music with his fellow human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada by sagytariusTM1: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
If I ask of Small pin charger now, this mods dem go begin hide my post.
Abeg mods make una chill fest... Na who get small pin charger? my neighbour Don on hin Jen!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Gorgeous In Short Ankara Dress / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) / Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.