Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Describe Homesteady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe Homesteady (1191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm sure most of us know Homesteady! So here is my own description of Homesteady.

If I was given a pen to draw him from my imagination, I'll draw him as a fat ugly s.hemale, whose face is invaded by pimples, he'll have very short and scanty hair(almost bald), his eyebrows will be bald, his lips will be very black, his eyes will be big and black, he'll have an unkempt dirty and smelling beards,he will have very big and rotten teeth, and his fingernails will be very long and ugly.
I see him as a very bitter and angry s.hemale who comes to Nairaland to vent all his frustration on unsuspecting members!
He has no epitome of humour, he is always having a quarrel with someone and he is not friendly! I just checked his profile (very ugly) and I saw that he joined NL since 2009 and he is not following anybody! Doesn't it sound strange??
he has been stalking tpia@ like a jobless and ugly f.ool since he joined NL, and almost all his posts reeks of bitterness.
He is always the chief antagonist of every OP!
- chief antagonist of spongebob
- chief antagonist of Ese walter in that COZA drama
- Chief antagonist of that Man that complained about his child school teaching them too much
- And chief antagonist of everybody that is not supporting his point of view!
Just yesterday, he saw the thread on cultists and immediately developed hypertension at being called out like the sicko he is. And he said to himself, how did everyone know I am a cultist and also a bottom feeding witch?

3 Likes

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
see his signature:

Signature: I'm having a 1 week celebration for reaching 2000 posts on NL gringrin
You should help me and thank GOD for a life well spent!
If you want to be part of the merriment, just PM me! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by demelza: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
I know many people have things against homesteady, but just want to play on the safe side!
Voice out everything here, let us send a strong message him!
I'm sure if he comes here, hell will break loose, but we can also make heaven break loose grin
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm not stalking him! I can just help but notice his bitter comments!
Everybody knows homesteady
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
He can handle all the 1million NLanders at the same time!
That's why I called him an ugly witch ;
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
If only this thread could get enough publicity, you'll see the amount of people that 'll come here to insult homesteady! grin
He'll have emotional breakdown by force gringrin
Then we'll recommend him to visit the suicide thread in family section
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: My grandparents have never stayed with me, so I've never experienced such stories! But most of my friends complain of their grandparents, especially grandmothers!
One of my classmate in secondary school said he is praying for his grandmother to die sef! grin grin
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
flolancracker: dude, what's your p? If you've got nothing reasonable to say, kindly gtfoh. I'm asking nicely

homesteady:

Or else what?? You'll r.ape me?? gringrin

9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u so much fantasize abt getting laid, phewww

what a tortured soul with fantasies of being raped by a gay?

he even made sure the word filter did not change r.ape, his point was pretty clear, he wants his a.ss busted by a gay.

come put smiley join!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: Ok! That's it! I'm sorry for causing too much wahala here! Maybe I should learn to be more tolerant, since NL is for everybody!
is my apology accepted?? cheesycheesy

any more evidence needed on his imbalanced mental state?

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: Ok! That's it! I'm sorry for causing too much wahala here! Maybe I should learn to be more tolerant, since NL is for everybody!
is my apology accepted?? cheesycheesy

SimonAndal:
_

Well...I dunno....you could suck me off if you're really sorry...
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
the problem with nairaland is when human beings are talking, various species of animals such as homesteady will be putting mouth!

they will soon make him a mod now!

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by homesteady(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
LOL! This old, bitter, ugly witch does not know that a Male can't be a witch! gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Describe Homesteady by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:
the problem with nairaland is when human beings bitter,old,ugly witches are talking, various species of good people such as homesteady will be putting mouth!

they will soon make him a mod now!

Edited!

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: LOL! I am such an old, bitter, ugly witch and yes, I'm one of the s.hemale witch species. In case you were wondering! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: the problem with nairaland is when bitter,old,ugly witches like myself are talking , i dont want human beings near me! let me roll in the gutter like the pig I am, I only want the company of fellow pigs like myself!

hey there, make me a mod already! Finger dey pain you ni?

Edited!

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by homesteady(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
So witches can be this funny?? gringrin
Come out of your closet and dig it out!
Shey you like wahala! You go see wahala today!!
BTW, I dare you to go to my thread and spew thrash! Then I'll make sure that evil spirit in you disappears! wink

5 Likes

Re: Describe Homesteady by AbuMikey(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
^^ what I like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by Vivly(f): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Follow follow. Na go i dey go o o o .
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: So i am so unfunny even though i'm an ugly witch?? gringrin
I have come out of the closet, ya dig?
Shey i like wahala! I go see wahala today!!
BTW, I dare anybody to check my butt and spew thrash! Then I'll make sure that evil spirit in me transfers to your manliness! wink
Re: Describe Homesteady by homesteady(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:

any more evidence needed on my unbalanced mental state?

The evidences above are enough! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady:

The evidences on this thread are not enough to describe my mental state! I need more gringrin
Re: Describe Homesteady by homesteady(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Madam abeg show face for this thread na
www.nairaland.com/1443977/describe-tpia

BTW I thought you were so tough! undecided
Re: Describe Homesteady by tpia5: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: abeg shame dey follow me for here nah.

BTW I thought my butthole was so tough! Its actually very tender, go easy on meundecided

(1)

Five (5) Moral Lessons Learnt From Brazil Vs Germany World Cup Match [MUST READ] / Why Should A Girl Expose Her Body So Cheaply? / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.