Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? (1176 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? / Mods: Why Was I Banned Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
U are a tyrant!
Someone opend a thread to ask if you were goodlooking bla bla.
I was there, i commented, only for u to single me out and ban me for trolling!
U left others but baned me why
A month ban for that matter.
I went to check d meaning of trolling, i couldnt releate it to answering the qustion i answered!
But God will jusge,.
I know you will delete this thread and ban again but i demand an explanation cos im still surprised!

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by bigtt76(f): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lol ...na you get Nairaland or you pay subscription wey den nor go ban you? Ar taya for some peopo o! grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by GSKing: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
bigtt76: Lol ...na you get Nairaland or you pay subscription wey den nor go ban you? Ar taya for some peopo o! grin
Don't be a mediocre my friend, nairaland belongs to all... dictatorship and tyranny will not be entertained here! An explanation should be given to the op and no one except necessary entities should interfere.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by airclipse(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hahaha....nor be today....I got banned by Anti-spam bot for asking why Etisalat BIS plan isn't ₦700yet.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by psky: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op you really don't expect seun to attend to you with that signature of yours.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by GSKing: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
psky: Op you really don't expect seun to attend to you with that signature of yours.

Lol, na true o, I gif up!
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:
Don't be a mediocre my friend, nairaland belongs to all... dictatorship and tyranny will not be entertained here! An explanation should be given to the op and no one except necessary entities should interfere.
so on point! I love u

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
psky: Op you really don't expect seun to attend to you with that signature of yours.
i cant edit my profile.
He banned me to that extent.
I was so angry dat day.
Not even a warning, he banned only me out of all of us.
Imagine, i was just defending hezron from one stupid mazi and gbam, i was banned.
Im still working on hacking nairaland.!
Oh yeah, he would so ban me again, this time, till 3013!
Phewwwww.
Tyrant
i prefer Lord Rahl to this

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by psky: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2013
5points:

i cant edit my profile.
I was so angry dat day.
Imagine, i was just defending hezron from one stupid mazi and gbam, i was banned.
Phewwwww.
Tyrant

Okay so let's say in an attempt to defend hezron you ended up exchanging insults with the guy, that might have been the crime.

But what makes you think you were the only one banned? And please could you send the link to the thread?

Anyway the way you are handling it is not nice at all. Some people might think you actually deserve the ban.
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2013
@op you must have derailed the thread That's why you were banned.
5points:

i cant edit my profile.
I was so angry dat day.
Phewwwww.
Tyrant
you've gone against rule 1,2,7,15,19,20 and 21...... Mods please extend his ban to 2020 cheesy
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by donphilopus: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: @op you must have derailed the thread That's why you were banned. you've gone against rule 1,2,7,15,19,20 and 21...... Mods please extend his ban to 2020 cheesy
What's this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by donphilopus: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: @op you must have derailed the thread That's why you were banned. you've gone against rule 1,2,7,15,19,20 and 21...... Mods please extend his ban to 2020 cheesy
Are you talking of rule 15?? Take a look at what one of your MODS did here, did he not break rule 15? Was he banned for breaking the rule?? Here is the link to the thread www.nairaland.com/1509380/sexkillz-must-go-episode-2/1#19407514

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Are you talking of rule 15?? Take a look at what one of your MODS did here, did he not break rule 15? Was he banned for breaking the rule?? Here is the link to the thread www.nairaland.com/1509380/sexkillz-must-go-episode-2/1#19407514
We're not concentrating on the mods We're talking about him, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say just put your fingers in your pocket! You must not comment!
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by donphilopus: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: We're not concentrating on the mods We're talking about him, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say just put your fingers in your pocket! You must not comment!
You're a big fool for using your odoriferous finger to type hocus pocus...

You said he broke rule 15, and I also provided a link where a MOD equally broke the same rule and you're here spewing rubbish..

Don't try me this morning because I'll finish you!!! You F00l

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
At least na 4 1 month,at least u go use NL do christmas!!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: You're a big fool for using your odoriferous finger to type hocus pocus...

You said he broke rule 15, and I also provided a link where a MOD equally broke the same rule and you're here spewing rubbish..

Don't try me this morning because I'll finish you!!! You F00l
i don't need to tel you You're a fool for you to know that... If my last message can's make sense to you, then nothing will ever make sense to you, retard.
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: At least na 4 1 month,at least u go use NL do christmas!!
lols.
He would so ban me again
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i don't need to tel you You're a fool for you to know that... If my last message can's make sense to you, then nothing will ever make sense to you, retard.
pls enough of dat.
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by donphilopus: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i don't need to tel you You're a fool for you to know that... If my last message can's make sense to you, then nothing will ever make sense to you, retard.
Keep shut joor

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
5points:
pls enough of dat.
at least You're a bit reasonable, i can see you've modified your signature, this is how a normal human should act... Instead of insulting those in authority, why don't you dialogue peacefully with them? You see the hard way and the easy way and you chose the hard way.... Mtchew... Don't even know why i commented here.... Ma leave before i come follow you chop your kpomo when you don cook... grin
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
airclipse: Hahaha....nor be today....I got banned by Anti-spam bot for asking why Etisalat BIS plan isn't ₦700yet.... grin
I was also banned by Antispambot for writing a sex story in the sexuality section. grin grin grin angry
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2013
you are a dunce o
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

you are a dunce o
are you not the same idoit who got more than 3 of his facebook account temporarily blocked and opened a thread claiming facebook deactivated his account? Are you not a bigger fool for being unable to use your brain? You come here insulting me because you don't understand that message... Get your head out of that pile of pride shit and ask me the meaning of that post if you don't understand it. Dumbo
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Ayomax(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2013
I think almost all da mods n seun do abuse da power dey have. sometimes I feel I'm on a forum owned by Hitler(seun) n his Nazi soldiers (mods)

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Elliotwiz1: are you not the same idoit who got more than 3 of his facebook account temporarily blocked and opened a thread claiming facebook deactivated his account? Are you not a bigger fool for being unable to use your brain? You come here insulting me because you don't understand that message... Get your head out of that pile of pride shit and ask me the meaning of that post if you don't understand it. Dumbo
woooow!
Mission accomplished!
O dun! Buhahahaha, e don pain am!
#steppingOnRawStupidNerves!
Cum for more sweerie
isi ede
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by AbuMikey(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2013
airclipse: Hahaha....nor be today....I got banned by Anti-spam bot for asking why Etisalat BIS plan isn't ₦700yet.... grin

**falls from bench** gringrin

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by homesteady(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome back! So what are you going to do with your other account? (#me@) grin
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**falls from bench** gringrin

**drags him to surgical theatre!**
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Seun, come and ban me again oooo. Since u wont ansa dis thread, it shws ur a tyrannt. Just coome and do ir.
**sobs***

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
5points: Seun, come and ban me again oooo. Since u wont ansa dis thread, it shws ur a tyrannt. Just coome and do ir.
**sobs***
Am sure Seun wud be laffing at ur childish behavior while he sips from a nylon of very hot agbo fever grin
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure Seun wud be laffing at ur childish behavior while he sips from a nylon of very hot agbo fever grin
are u makn jest of him? Buhahahahaha
who drink frm a nylon anyway? Talk more of Agbo. Buhahahahahaha
Re: Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? by chucky234(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: At least na 4 1 month,at least u go use NL do christmas!!
Shey Seun wan share Christmas rice for NL ni,abeg make dem unban the poor fellow jare.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Evil Women / Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes / On Cases Involving Federal Road Safety Commission .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.