Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo (3049 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo by Glamourogo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—Ini Edo. Controversial Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has said that her marriage to her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina inspired her colleagues in the make-believe industry in Nigeria. The pretty ‘Brown Sugar’, as her fans fondly address her, made this known in an interview...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/09/my-marriage-to-phillip-inspired-my.html

Re: My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo by Cherish20(f): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
How? Like say dem been no wan marry abi wetin? She wasn't the first to get married anyway, so who inspired her?

Btw, there's alrdy a pre-independence day celebration going on at the FTC....#sorry# FCT Abuja
Re: My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo by tpia5: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Which colleagues were those?
Re: My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—ini Edo by Stunner1(f): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2013
akuko uwa angry taaa gbahuo nga

(1) (Reply)

Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit / Pictured: Runtown And Phyno Before The Fame.. Must See!! / Proof Munachi Is Her Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.