Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Friendship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friendship (732 Views)

She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
xyz
Re: Friendship by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Are you a guy or a lady?
You definitely must be a lady!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Seriously, because he cannot attend your brother's wedding, that means he does not love you
I believe he has a reason...what's his reason?
Re: Friendship by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm a guy of cause and FYI sometimes i put Friendship above my Relationships , because women go but your friends will always be friend.
Re: Friendship by RoyalRoy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nolongthing1:

I'm a guy of cause and FYI sometimes i put Friendship above my Relationships , because women go but your friends will always be friend.

No you are not tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Relax dude, guys don't hold on tight to fellow guys except you are..........

Ask him why he won't be attending. He may have a genuine reason.
And if he doesn't just wanna attend then better for u. Less mouth to feed, less expenses.

And about the headgear, lmaoooo ....I need to see what a headgear wl look like on a man!

1 Like

Re: Friendship by Rhythm(f): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Firstly, don't be bothered by anyone who tries to suggest you are gay even after seeing that this is not a post about sexuality. Men are so afraid to be called gay these days, they don't even express their feelings anymore except to women.

About your friends, some people always take for granted whatever they get freely. So please make sure you don't go hundred percent out for a person who would only go ten percent out for you. Treat them exactly how they each treat you, and you would see the value of the friendship improve. Don't offer yourself cheap to help anybody, value your time and they would value you too.

2 Likes

Re: Friendship by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
RR u r one spoilt agbero!

Obviously poster is d very emotional type and pple take his outpouring of emotion for granted.
Is there a hubby u love poster?
Chanel ur energy into it and let law of attraction take over.
Detach urself from people mentally and get busy with other things.
Let ur conversation not go too deep. Stop revealing much about urself and things that r personal to u. And don't ever expect anything from anybody.
There is a way u will carry urself,pple will start swimming around u and compete to outdo one another in getting ur attention.

No vex with ur friend.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Friendship by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Royal Roy:

No you are not tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Relax dude, guys don't hold on tight to fellow guys except you are..........

Ask him why he won't be attending. He may have a genuine reason.
And if he doesn't just wanna attend then better for u. Less mouth to feed, less expenses.

And about the headgear, lmaoooo ....I need to see what a headgear wl look like on a man!

Niggah Roy i'm not gay lool i just edited the post it's Cap not headgear cap was on my mind while typing headgear... And thanks for the advise.
Re: Friendship by soulglo: 3:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Nolongthing1: Please people i need advise on how not to care much or put my all in friendship because i always end up dissapointed and it's heart breaking.
When i resumed UNI i tried my best to keep my cirlcle small so i don't have much friends or fake ones so there's is this friend of mine i chose and we're cool and all, but he just told me he won't be able to attend my brother's wedding even though i gave him the Cap for free and it's an all expense paid trip i informed him like two wereks ago, why it's painful is that i put so much in friendships and always commited and they end up betraying me, some may say i'm overhl hyping this issue but the simple thing is that it's just annoying when people you care about don't even have you on their top 100 list of loved ones.

So my question is how do i make myself not care about friends and always keep to myself so i won't end up been betrayed and dissapointed in the end.

You need to look inward. If these little things get to you this much then you are in for a very rude awakening. You only gave someone two weeks notice and yet you are upset? You are the one with the problem. If you are walking away from a friendship because someone did not attend a family members wedding then you should not expect someone to show you any loyalty either. You might not realize this now but your behavior is controlling. Not necessarily controlling others but controlling what happens around you to suit you and help other people fall in line with how you decide to place them in your life. Nobody wants to be around that. While you might think that you are the one going out of your way to have just a few friends, it might really be that people don't find you easy to deal with so they do not forge ties with you. I sense some insecurity. Try to figure out why.
Re: Friendship by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Your attitude is wrong;

1. You are trying to manipulate him to come to your brothers wedding not minding if he wants to or not

2. The blackmail, if he doesn't come the friendship is over is extreme

3. You say you place friendship over women because women will always come and go friends will stay, wow, people will run from you with this attitude, you have a way you have detailed and structured your friends in your mind and if they don't fit in they are in trouble.
Friendships and relationships are voluntary, do your part and let the people be free to decide what they want to give in to it.
The guy may not be comfortable leaving school to travel
The guy doesn't know your brother or owe him his presence at his wedding
His family may not approve of his trip.

The easiest way to permanent misery in life is to expect that people will always do what we want or what we tell them to do.

Ease up, its not your way or the high way, don't make people feel compeled to do what you want let it be their choice out of love and respect.

You need to work on your emotions, they are a little extreme.

Life will teach you how if you humble yourself and learn.

Treat people both male and female with respect
Re: Friendship by RoyalRoy(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Niggah Roy i'm not gay lool i just edited the post it's Cap not headgear cap was on my mind while typing headgear... And thanks for the advise.

Ahhhh.....better!!!

Don't worry about your friend, measure how they treat you & give back to them exactly the same pound.

A man doesn't need to be so emotionally attached to his friends cos in life, family fail you, how much more friends?

Build yourself to an enviable level, let them sort after you & not the other way round.

You will be fine.

Maybe you can send me an I.V for the wedding, I wl replace your unwilling friend at the dinning table party.
grin grin
Re: Friendship by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2013
soul_glo:

You need to look inward. If these little things get to you this much then you are in for a very rude awakening. You only gave someone two weeks notice and yet you are upset? You are the one with the problem. If you are walking away from a friendship because someone did not attend a family members wedding then you should not expect someone to show you any loyalty either. You might not realize this now but your behavior is controlling. Not necessarily controlling others but controlling what happens around you to suit you and help other people fall in line with how you decide to place them in your life. Nobody wants to be around that. While you might think that you are the one going out of your way to have just a few friends, it might really be that people don't find you easy to deal with so they do not forge ties with you. I sense some insecurity. Try to figure out why.

thanks i appreciate.
Re: Friendship by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2013
debrief08: Your attitude is wrong;

1. You are trying to manipulate him to come to your brothers wedding not minding if he wants to or not

2. The blackmail, if he doesn't come the friendship is over is extreme

3. You say you place friendship over women because women will always come and go friends will stay, wow, people will run from you with this attitude, you have a way you have detailed and structured your friends in your mind and if they don't fit in they are in trouble.
Friendships and relationships are voluntary, do your part and let the people be free to decide what they want to give in to it.
The guy may not be comfortable leaving school to travel
The guy doesn't know your brother or owe him his presence at his wedding
His family may not approve of his trip.

The easiest way to permanent misery in life is to expect that people will always do what we want or what we tell them to do.

Ease up, its not your way or the high way, don't make people feel compeled to do what you want let it be their choice out of love and respect.

You need to work on your emotions, they are a little extreme.

Life will teach you how if you humble yourself and learn.

Treat people both male and female with respect

hmm insightful really need to work on my outpour of emotions.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Tpaih / He Knows Everyone's Name / Is It Offensive To Call Ones Dad An Old Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.