Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

CHELSEA Vs BASEL: After The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHELSEA Vs BASEL: After The Match (734 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Five Things From The Match / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHELSEA Vs BASEL: After The Match by ifihear(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: CHELSEA Vs BASEL: After The Match by lastkeyd(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
my people on nairaland what really happen with jose after he loan someplayer and the rest players wil hav been seen disapointed in them my only advice 4 jost is 4 him to look forward as a coarch to look wot to do wit d team b4 is go worst more than dis to shn a new player in january bicos of hi records

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] The V*gina Stadium: Design For Qatar’s World Cup Purpose-built Stadium / Student Commits Suicide After Losing $3000 USD In World Cup Gamble / Virtual Football Betting Make Money With My 100% Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.