Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 (6061 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Rare Photo Of Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Ikeji Looking All Natural / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by feARless1(f): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2013
And yet again the first blogger to wish my dearest mentor Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Linda Ikeji, God Bless you. You know I noticed she was still awake by 1 pm and I was beginning to wonder what kind of news is she hunting for, anyway j guess now I have the answers to my questions, see photos after the cut, wink*

See more sexy pictures of Linda here
www.diamondodey..com

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by flolancracker: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2013
gringringrin linda, ring †he fΰcking wedding bells!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Gregdcutie(m): 2:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy bufdae lindodo
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by fr3do(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2013
*walking by,barefooted*
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 19, 2013
So looking at d floor is nw a new trend. Car nd mirror pictures haff passed away
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Lilamartedi(f): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Is this thread for linda's pics or tuface's pics undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2013
I must confess..she is HAWT..oh yes she is..

Gorgeoussss but that dress makes her look like she is mourning someone..looks like some funeral tinz...like a black widow cry

But she is STUNNING...

Omg check out the second pic...those lumps n paddings behind..ojigbijigbi...her brazilian hair looks like an equinine tail...lawd i wanna ride n gallop this cougar..

Linda give me 1hr of your life and i,ll give you something to keep you off gossip for the rest of your life.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2013
She definitely added some...nice racks.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Linda ikeji eh? Well whrs the first linda?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Flirtyfemi: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Linda! "God, I need a husband" – Linda Ikeji cries out on her 33rd birthday http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/happy-birthday-linda-god-i-need-husband.html
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by viroblaze: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Marry me.. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy birthday to Lindalistic Ikeji.Looking so hot and pretty.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by viroblaze: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Mod where una dey.. Front page things o
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Kolade9(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Hot photos?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Austeenxx: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2013
undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2013
She looks like a witch

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Dovahkiin(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2013
i think she looks very nice smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Donaeo: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Mallam u go steal pictures from her blog come de call am exclusive, haba?? Nice pics anyway
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by LesbianBoy(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2013
I have 2 questions to ask
1. Is she still a virgin
2. Why is she not married angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy birthday Linda.
May the Lord God bless you real good.
Enjoy wink!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy birthday Lin Lin. On a serious note, she needs to let go of her new found attitude lest she ages alone.. Oluwa abeg bless your daughter with her own ring. Amin.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by ajasbaba(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
i can see the mark of her pants thats sexy.love it

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by feARless1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Donaeo: Mallam u go steal pictures from her blog come de call am exclusive, haba?? Nice pics anyway
check the link I posted, u'll see other photos that wasn't posted on her blog, besides the second picture on this thread is not on her blog
Visit www.diamondodey..com to see more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by feARless1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Donaeo: Mallam u go steal pictures from her blog come de call am exclusive, haba?? Nice pics anyway
check the link I posted, u'll see other photos that wasn't posted on her blog, besides the second picture on this thread is not on her blog
Visit www.diamondodey..com to see more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
not my biz buh still wondering y she aint married... single at 33? wtf! she talented, beautiful, brilliant and rich... wat else does a dude want? abi she get spiritual prob ni?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by mariannlove(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
dazzling
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Tstark(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Marthakings: not my biz buh still wondering y she aint married... single at 33? wtf! she talented, beautiful, brilliant and rich... wat else does a dude want? abi she get spiritual prob ni?

Knucklehead....does she have to be married to be happy? Na u get spiritual problem based on that comment of yours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by nerodenero: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
She still looks pretty cool at 33. Most women at 33 will look 50 years. grin grin grin I no go mind marry you ooooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
LINDA CENTER PARTING AS HER BLOG READERS ALWAYS ADDRESS HER

U R BEAUTIFUL,HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by MUNDUS1: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
She has this cool demenour that attracts people to her... I love her. I love her blog. Check out my message for her at http://martinuwakwe..com/2013/09/my-birthday-message-to-linda-ikeji.html
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Cutesthunk(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
gbosaa: I must confess..she is HAWT..oh yes she is..

Gorgeoussss but that dress makes her look like she is mourning someone..looks like some funeral tinz...like a black widow cry

But she is STUNNING...

Omg check out the second pic...those lumps n paddings behind..ojigbijigbi...her brazilian hair looks like an equinine tail...lawd i wanna ride n gallop this cougar..

Linda give me 1hr of your life and i,ll give you something to keep you off gossip for the rest of your life.
instead of asking for 1hr why nt ask for 1hr to change ur way, slut

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / Guess What?ice Prince Real Name Is / 17 Hot And Sexy neked Photos Of Kim Kardashian’s 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.