Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Akoduma Michael Life Journey Sms. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akoduma Michael Life Journey Sms. (577 Views)

Michael Jackson Fathers Nani Of Manchester United. / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! / I Saw Michael Jackson In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akoduma Michael Life Journey Sms. by Mfhay(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2013
How was your day, i saw you last night, i was calling you, but you didn't hear me, i wasn't astonish because i know you where overwhelm with the fact that you where on a life journey along the of destiny, when favour give you a ride, he droped you at greatness shop near long life avenue, beside happiness house, that opposite joy's shop, at prosperity street, very close to good health hotel... Watch out for your uncomming breakthrough this year, stay rivetile...

(1) (Reply)

Alaba Trader Nabbed For Kidnapping / Herbal Thoughts: No More Mr. Nice Guy. / Why Must A Joke Be In A Form Of Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.