Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

"My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 (1109 Views)

Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 by Flirtyfemi: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Whoop, one of the ladies that inspired me to blog, Linda Ikeji is a year older today and she is indeed a success story!
She has got all that "a girl could ever ask for, money in the bank, shades of shoes and clothes, fame and lots more" thus making her a very accomplished woman.
She took to her blog this morning to address her burning desire - a man!
Linda, while informing her teeming readers of her birthday said she needed a husband but had to wait for God’s time since she can’t marry herself.
“Yay, it’s my birthday today…and I feel so blessed! It’s been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life’s journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What else can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God’s time…lol. So I’m having a birthday party on the 27th and 28th of Sept in London and Manchester respectively, hosted by Cokobar. Hmmm…imagine if only 10% of my readers wished me a happy birthday…the number of comments would be insane and so cool. Haha! Love you guys…thanks for everything! *hugz*” ” Aww, don't worry Linda, we'l blog your wedding soon! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/happy-birthday-linda-god-i-need-husband.html

Re: "My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 by Konjour(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Still looking for the part which quotes her saying: 'I NEED a husband' though. You're adding your own spice I understand, but you shouldn't neccesarily miscontrue someone's quotes to suit what you intend to project.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Popular Comedian Owen Gee Graces The Cover Of Reel Magazine With Wife / Naija Girls And Their Wahala / Check Out How Kim K Lost Her Baby Weight[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.