Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look (41946 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Addresses Her Relationship Status And Talks Marriage / Finally Denrele Talks Marriage, Describes His Kind Of Woman / "My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Bonaguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RjKOHY_xmyM/UeuG6lktMRI/AAAAAAAAMbI/rnPY9MrWJwU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fcml0YS1kb21pbmljMS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-794216[/img]

AMAA Award-winning actress Rita Dominic, celebrated her 38th birthday on the 12th of July, 2013. Though she's thirty-eight, she still looks smashingly beautiful and young more than some girl in their twenties.

In a brief chat with Sunday Express, the fair skinned beauty revealed the secret of her flawless new look, talks marriage and career.

On the secret of her new look, the Mbaise born actress said her Spa treatment is behind it. "I make sure that I get to the spa for some 'me alone' time."

"I also exercise almost everyday to deal with stress. I go to the spa, pamper myself. I believe in massages and therapeutic body treatment to remove the toxins in my body."

"My typical day changes everyday. When I am not at work, I typically wake up in the morning, pray then get in for about two hours of exercise. After that, I will eat and then chat with fans on facebook and twitter. Iwatch a lot of films as well."

When asked why she's still single at thirty-eight, when and who she will be walking down the aisle with, Rita didn't
say much here. She said;

"Marriage is a personal journey and you cannot look at others to judge your own marriage. My ideal family is to be married to a good man with a couple of children."

"I cry when I see human being suffer especially sick people and I am helpless about it. My mum's birthday still brings tearsto my eyes."

www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/rita-dominic-talks-marriage-and-secret.html

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
2nd

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by maninmood(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Keep searching for that good man, woman!
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by 9zbabe: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
3rd to comment .... ope oluwa

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by mesther96(f): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
most beautiful lady in nigeria
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by fr3do(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
rita dominic got class,only few men can measure up.
Men like moi

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by LesbianBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
m.esther96:
What is this one saying

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by olatade(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yuzedo's wifeee grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by fr3do(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
fr3do: .

I caught myself!
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Sojebrand(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hmm dats life, eveybody's choice is different from others
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
LesbianBoy:
What is this one saying
lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by phaieet(f): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Always lookin hot.......life is nt always abt getting married,pls cut her some slack

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by networkrecharg: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
God help u sustain ur virginity. You will marry a catholic bishop from mbaise, When you are 63yrs.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Mikkyhandy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
I've heard you sister....
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Tundedavies: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Make it quick cos u don dey old.Pray God will help you.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Odichi(f): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Well said Rita. Marriage is not the best thing that happens to a woman. It is as natural as it comes. Not how far,but how well.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
LesbianBoy:
What is this one saying
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
So i should stop eating nkwobi?? sad

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Marriage comes naturally.
Last Bullet:
You can't rush into it, or else you ll rush out.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Danhumprey: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
physise: .
So,you had to quote the whole post just to type full stop But Moderators,why do you people allow mentally deranged people who have excaped from Yaba left to be prowling around dis Forum Why? angry

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Getting married is no big deal bt staying married is. Look b4 u leap my dear, tke ur time after all it's ur life; remember the return of Jenifa*, i wud nt wnt u to b yet another prey

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
old fire wood
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Diidi(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
network.recharg:
God help u sustain ur virginity. You will marry a catholic bishop from mbaise, When you are 63yrs.

lolz
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
tellwisdom: So i should stop eating nkwobi?? sad
I heard aso rock has given birth.
Pls help me confirm
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by RedCard1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
m.esther96:
for where? Does excessive bleaching equal to beauty and happiness? Is she better looking than just Abiola Bashorun or Munachi Abii? Can she even stand old Bianca Ojukwu? Better tell her to wake up o. 38 isn't 28 o. Like I said in a previous thread, we have our different kind of bodies. Halle Berry is pregnant @46 doesn't mean Rita can too. Mr right doesn't exist and even if it does, is it cool for her to search forever? Her pal Kate Henshaw has a child o. Make Rita buckle up abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Sanboy25: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
OK smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by nikkyshyne(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
network.recharg:
Well, it is non of your business!

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Any time she's ready a man will be there for her

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by kabaka1: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lovely Rita, I didn't know she's an Igbo girl from IMO state just like Genevieve .
Everybody should respect her views on marriage oh n whether she marry or not, that's her own personal business.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
I wanna know why she started bleaching and when she will stop ( if she ever plans to stop)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / 2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.