Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly (4700 Views)

How To Get 15mb With N25,and 30mb With N6O On MTN!!! / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by 2sizzlin(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2013
I was given 30 mb which I used only on my opera "mini" and it finished in less than 2hrs. I restricted background data ooo!! My phone data usage showed me 5mb when glo data balance showed that I had 2mb remaining. There was never a time I was receiving any data, except while loading a page so nobody should tell me "maybe sth was using the Internet on the phone". this is the second time it has happened. BTY, the time I did the 1k subscription to do a registration on my laptop , I had 98mb remaining which I used for close to 2 weeks even without restricting background data, and I downloaded two 6mb music's with it .

its not really 30mb if u ask me , feels more like 5mb or sth.

2 Likes

Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by vinzita1(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2013
my friend, same happen to me, twice after migrating and loading, the call rate is ok, but the mega byte is 2mb if u calculate it.
30mb was given to me, I browse nairaland 4times,it reduce to 3mb, after disconnecting and reconnecting it , opening nairaland the 3mb disappear.
I wad mad , which I call d customer care,there response was not welcomeable, immediately, I switch to my gbam which gives me 5mb everyday.
with 5mb I can browse with it for 20hrs .Dats is I am satisfy with it.
5mb is like 30mb
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Randerl: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin The More MegaBytes U See The Less U UnderUse.

glo mathematics class
Glo 1mb= Consumer 100kb
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Daniluv2k4(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
na true u talk oo
glo 30mb is a scam...is jux a trick 2 lure custumer 2 port 2 glo
i port 2 glo last wik,i immediately migr8 2 bounce nd load r.card of 200 nd i saw i was given 30mb nd am veri api to c dat.
i started browsin around 2:05pm to 11pm...to check mai mb balance,guess wot i saw...only 3mb left.
i stated wonderin dat i almost finished 30mb within only 1 site'nairaland'...i prefer mai 5mb within 2 daez in mtn zone than a week 30mb of glo.
my gr8test regret is dat glo customer care block my sim because i curse dem wella.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Randerl: grin The More MegaBytes U See The Less U UnderUse.

glo mathematics class
Glo 1mb= Consumer 100kb
1MB = 1000Kb in a normal environment.
Seriously, GLO have issues with the 30MB on the Bounce plan, which actually less than 10MB in practice.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Daniluv2k4: na true u talk oo
glo 30mb is a scam...is jux a trick 2 lure custumer 2 port 2 glo
i port 2 glo last wik,i immediately migr8 2 bounce nd load r.card of 200 nd i saw i was given 30mb nd am veri api to c dat.
i started browsin around 2:05pm to 11pm...to check mai mb balance,guess wot i saw...only 3mb left.
i stated wonderin dat i almost finished 30mb within only 1 site'nairaland'...i prefer mai 5mb within 2 daez in mtn zone than a week 30mb of glo.
my gr8test regret is dat glo customer care block my sim because i curse dem wella.
My dear friend, no GLO CC rep have any right to block your Sim card under any circumstances. Please verify. Thank you.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Daniluv2k4(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
luluosas:
My dear friend, no GLO CC rep have any right to block your Sim card under any circumstances. Please verify. Thank you.
wu den block my sim?
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Daniluv2k4:
wu den block my sim?
They can't do it.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Randerl: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dey restrain masef ooh. becos wen l stat dem go say, "wetin glo do you?"

Dem deduct ma 100 bucks 4 no apparent reason. I dey arrange.ma sef well oh. I no go sorry for dis useless, celebrity-money-wasting network.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Yourbest(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Exactly,it. Happened to be too,the worst. Part is they have eaten up to 800 after the MB finished. Glo. 30MB is a scam,just a way to make people buy card.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Here is my verdict on the Globacom Limited Bounce plan:

Glo, to be very honest with you, I am disappointed with you guys on the introduction of this #GloBounce plan.
The only good things on this plan which are true and correct are:-
1. The 12k/sec flat rate
2. The 5k/sec to other Bounce plans.
3. The free SMS after sending a paid one.
4. The SMS tariff both to other Bounce plans and others lines.

Every other things here on this Bounce plan is PURE FAKE AND A RIP OFF.
1. Campus Zone tariff is FAKE - All Glo to Glo calls are still charged at 12k/sec, instead of their advertised 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any tertiary institution campus in Nigeria.
2. The 30MB free data on recharge of N200 and above is FAKE - It is less than 8MB in practice. If you had earlier sent PAYU to 127, in other to be able to use the yeye free MB with gloflat and glosecure APNs, you don enter one chance be that. Glo will be emptying your account in place of their yeye free MB on the GLO Bounce plan.
3. Zero Facebook browsing is FAKE - If you don't have the yeye free MB again on your line, your airtime will be deducted for browsing 0.facebook.com even with ordinary Java phone.
4. Free midnight calls is FAKE - 12k sec is still the tariff even if you spent more than N30 on your line before midnight.

Glo, if you had known you weren't ready to offer us better services, why SCAMMED us with this near useless Bounce plan of yours? If you had lost focus on how to make all the Bounce plan services better, you should withdraw it now!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
luluosas: Here is my verdict on the Globacom Limited Bounce plan:

Glo, to be very honest with you, I am disappointed with you guys on the introduction of this #GloBounce plan.
The only good things on this plan which are true and correct are:-
1. The 12k/sec flat rate
2. The 5k/sec to other Bounce plans.
3. The free SMS after sending a paid one.
4. The SMS tariff both to other Bounce plans and others lines.

Every other things here on this Bounce plan is PURE FAKE AND A RIP OFF.
1. Campus Zone tariff is FAKE - All Glo to Glo calls are still charged at 12k/sec, instead of their advertised 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any tertiary institution campus in Nigeria.
2. The 30MB free data on recharge of N200 and above is FAKE - It is less than 8MB in practice. If you had earlier sent PAYU to 127, in other to be able to use the yeye free MB with gloflat and glosecure APNs, you don enter one chance be that. Glo will be emptying your account in place of their yeye free MB on the GLO Bounce plan.
3. Zero Facebook browsing is FAKE - If you don't have the yeye free MB again on your line, your airtime will be deducted for browsing 0.facebook.com even with ordinary Java phone.
4. Free midnight calls is FAKE - 12k sec is still the tariff even if you spent more than N30 on your line before midnight.

Glo, if you had known you weren't ready to offer us better services, why SCAMMED us with this near useless Bounce plan of yours? If you had lost focus on how to make all the Bounce plan services better, you should withdraw it now!!!
na true tok ooh
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Daniluv2k4:
na true tok ooh
Don't mind the yeye people ill advising Glo. They really need to wake up.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by chineduace(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
After closely monitoring all Glo bounce threads on NL, I hereby remain on GBAM till further notice...
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
chineduace: After closely monitoring all Glo bounce threads on NL, I hereby remain on GBAM till further notice...
You are correct jor. But, except for the free MB on the Bounce plan that is misbehaving, the call tariff beats G-BAM hands down real time.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2013
It Seems The Globacom Limited Free MB Data Challenges On The Glo Bounce Plan Have Been Corrected

Hi all,
I just noticed that, the hitherto free MB data bonus on the GLO Bounce plan, which usually burns up like petrol is now steady and stable, while using it with the gloflat APN. At least, this is what I have been experiencing today (yesterday 2nd October, 2013), as only 3MB was deducted from my free MB after over one hour of browsing Facebook and Nairaland.
Now, if you have the free MB on your Bounce plan, try and connect to see if there's any visible improvement at all.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2013
My latest experience on the free MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan.

IT IS TIME TO HOOK UP ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN NOW!!!

I can say with ALL sincerity and experience that, the FREE MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan, using gloflat APN is now wonderfully working well. NO MORE FREE DATA BONUS running out like water. It is now stable and steady at least, with my experiences since 3 days now.
If you are therefore not on the Bounce plan yet, just dial *170*4# and start enjoying 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate to all network in Nigeria, and a free 30MB data bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, valid for 7 days for your Internet relaxation.
Hop in and start calling and browsing right away on the #GloBounce plan now!!!
GLO - UNLIMITED
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2013
SEE MY EVIDENCE OF THE FREE DATA BONUS USAGE ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN:

For 1hr 17min active browsing of the Internet, with 6 Tabs opened on my Android phone using Opera Mini browser, I was only charged 1MB.
Don't you think it's worth trying out now? Thank you.

First screenshot was taken at 05:57AM, while the second was taken at 07:14AM and the third one is my active Tabs on my Opera Mini browser.

Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2013
For 3 days now, my free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse, no matter the browser or APN I tried using, but all my Emails do sync promptly.
Meanwhile, my G-BAM free data bonus is working fine on the same phone. Has anybody noticed this problem please?

1 Like

Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by toideve(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2013
chineduace: After closely monitoring all Glo bounce threads on NL, I hereby remain on GBAM till further notice...

I ported back to Gbam...i nor fit shat!
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by seunlayi(m): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2013
My g bounce is no longer browsing
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by toideve(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2013
luluosas: My latest experience on the free MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan.

IT IS TIME TO HOOK UP ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN NOW!!!

I can say with ALL sincerity and experience that, the FREE MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan, using gloflat APN is now wonderfully working well. NO MORE FREE DATA BONUS running out like water. It is now stable and steady at least, with my experiences since 3 days now.
If you are therefore not on the Bounce plan yet, just dial *170*4# and start enjoying 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate to all network in Nigeria, and a free 30MB data bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, valid for 7 days for your Internet relaxation.
Hop in and start calling and browsing right away on the #GloBounce plan now!!!
GLO - UNLIMITED

I know you're somehow connected to glo. Truth be told, your glo's hidden charges are way too much and this bounce plan is scam. Not after wiping my 100! Gbam is way better
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Koolmexxi(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
toideve:

I know you're somehow connected to glo. Truth be told, your glo's hidden charges are way too much and this bounce plan is scam. Not after wiping my 100! Gbam is way better
My broda, as for me, I no b Glo agent but jus a satisfied customer. I can attest to @Luluosas post nd tell u bounce simply rocks. D mb issue has now been rectified. As for d call rates, 40k/s d 1st min, 12k/s for d rest of d day.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2013
toideve:

I am just a loyal GLO subscriber that have no affiliations whatsoever with GLO, as I don't work there, neither do I have any relative that work there. I don't know Mike Adenuga and I am not related whatsoever to him nor, any GLO staff for that matter.
As for the hidden charges, my dear friend, there's nothing like hidden charges on the Glo Bounce plan. 1st 60 seconds of the day cost 40k/sec (N24/min), while all calls after that is a flat rate of 12k/sec (N7.20k/min), irrespective of the network you are calling.
As for the N100 you said that was removed from your line, I am 100% sure you were billed for RBT renewal on your Bounce plan. To opt out of the RBT subscription, text UNSUB to 7728 now, and you will not be bill again.
Thank you.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2013
seunlayi: My g bounce is no longer browsing
Mine is 3 days now. But, my G-BAM is browsing very well.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by newman10(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Mine browses but slow.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
newman10: Mine browses but slow.
Apart from my Emails that do sync, my Bounce is not browsing at all.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse ooooo, even after calling 121 and 444. However, my emails keep synching. What could be the problem now?
Am I the only one experiencing this ugly development for 3 days now? Who can help out please should come ooh. Thanks in advance.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mine has refused to browse for days now. Lulusas, abeg wetin you do am?
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by luluosas(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nemeka: Mine has refused to browse for days now. Lulusas, abeg wetin you do am?
I didn't do anything ooh. In fact, after posting yesterday, my own stopped again and couldn't connect until this afternoon. It's now back and working fine. I am using gloflat APN.
Re: Glo 30mb Finishes Too Quickly by seunlayi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
luluosas: My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
how come and which setting did u use?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Android Phone To Buy With #15,000 / Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders / Meaning Of G, E, 2g, 3g, 4g. In The Mobile Internet Signal Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.