Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles (14971 Views)

10 Best Nigerian Movies From 2014 For People Who Hate Nollywood Movies / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by tobechi20(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria

toyin tomato
sango
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by zeelo2014: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
I hate Harry Pottter,Twilight..
@ Topic. I just feel for the George Reeves in Superman. Its usually common when u take up iconic characters, same goes for Harry Radcliffe of Harry Potter,Elijah Woods of Lord of the rings,Tobey Macguire of Spider-man,Macaulay Culkin of Home alone and many others. They find it difficult getting other movie roles. Viewers can't just seperate the characters.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Miley Cyrus now hates Hanna Montana
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
dimples*:

My sister I haaaate it too embarassed
lol
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Twilight?! I've not watched it, not cos i won't like it, but cos e no just gree me siddon watch! With this marvelous review, I don't want to watch again.. undecided undecided
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by RayMcBlue(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
tchidi: Twilight?! I've not watched it, not cos i won't like it, but cos e no just gree me siddon watch! With this marvelous review, I don't want to watch again.. undecided undecided

A choice you won't regret, believe me.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Rucus , orcle or whatever the main character is called in Family Matters must hate that role too. They no gree give am another role in other movies......
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by RayMcBlue(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
gmyguy: Miley Cyrus now hates Hanna Montana

Too late. No matter how hard she tried, she can never live down that image. No amount of twerking or tongue thrusting on her part can ever change that. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by AyeeIdris(f): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Stolen from Cracked.com
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by freemanrule: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
why is every one saying the same thing? I love the mixeture of fansty,love and fiction.its a connetion of realty.improbabile made possible,i have not seem a better way of acting twilight then what have been done aready.i leve it just the way it is.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Anyi3(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
lol but seriously nobody hates twilight as much as me. I stopped after the third movie. You gotta pay me money to watch part 4 no matter what.
I hope the guy who acted AVATAR also hates that nonsense movie.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm and here I thought I was the only nigerian on earth who reads cracked.com.....
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Policewoman(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
And MERCY JOHNSON hates her character in BLACKBERRY BABES. cool
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Briareos(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Policewoman: And MERCY JOHNSON hates her character in BLACKBERRY BABES. cool

Source?
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Briareos(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ayee Idris: Stolen from Cracked.com

No talk am loud na. embarassed
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

She would have murdered the role - in a negative manner. Thank God for Rooney Mara kiss

Thank God for Rooney mara o. Beauty + talent, far more than I can say for that kriten stewart. I used to wonder how she got the juicy big-budget roles, but when the cheating scandal came up, I wondered no more.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Anyi.:
lol but seriously nobody hates twilight as much as me. I stopped after the third movie. You gotta pay me money to watch part 4 no matter what.
I hope the guy who acted AVATAR also hates that nonsense movie.

So you actually watched a whopping 3!!! shocked You be bonafide fan o
I've not sat down to watch any of those movies in my life. I've only seen their yeye trailers where I always feel like punching that k.stew with that her plastic expression.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by prof800(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

No talk am loud na. embarassed
No mind am....see as he jux open him mouth gbaragada..!
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Anyi3(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
dominique:

So you actually watched a whopping 3!!! shocked You be bonafide fan o
I've not sat down to watch any of those movies in my life. I've only seen their yeye trailers where I always feel like punching that k.stew with that her plastic expression.
that's what happens when you read the book first
you watch the movie and say they tried in part 1, say rubbish movie in part 2 and try to see if they'd improve.
But after part 3 I so so do so gave up!
The books are still great though
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Anyi.:

that's what happens when you read the book first
you watch the movie and say they tried in part 1, say rubbish movie in part 2 and try to see if they'd improve.
But after part 3 I so so do so gave up!
The books are still great though

Lol, I've never read any of the books before. There's something about the franchise that's so off-putting for me. Maybe because I knew of the movies before the books. I just couldn't see what the hype was all about.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
dominique:

Thank God for Rooney mara o. Beauty + talent, far more than I can say for that kriten stewart. I used to wonder how she got the juicy big-budget roles, but when the cheating scandal came up, I wondered no more.
hmmm...u r making sense
just wen i tot it happens only in nollywood.
now i kow why so many hollywood actors are overrated
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by RedCard1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Joavid: Is it just me? But i hate that twilight movie.
that twilight movie is a total crap. From the story to the acting, to the directing...everything about the movie screams rubbish
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by RedCard1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'm sure Will Smith hates After Earth. After Earth is one useless film oh. So boring. Will Smith should have accepted the great Django Unchained no matter how small he thought it was. I guess he focuses on being a super star more than being a great actor. The stars of that Olympus has Fallen will hate it too. The title alone sounds like apocalypse. I watched half of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on youtube and I loved it but can't find it in PH. Please who knows where I can get it in PH?
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Fishoy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Too late. No matter how hard she tried, she can never live down that image. No amount of twerking or tongue thrusting on her part can ever change that. #Fact
As in ehn....she's trying so hard dat she might loose herslf in d process since she already lost her fiance of almost a year nw...
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by chygoz3(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
when I heard about twilight, I went to the market in search of it thinking it was a series. Of course I couldn't find it. Then I managed to watch it some time later and was like: I went round the market for this? Saying I was disappointed is an understatement. Then I got the books and couldn't drop them. I proceeded to watch the rest only because of the books.
Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
gmyguy: Miley Cyrus now hates Hanna Montana
Hahaha, totally, twerking tongueing hoe

1 Like

Re: Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Red_Card: I'm sure Will Smith hates After Earth. After Earth is one useless film oh. So boring. Will Smith should have accepted the great Django Unchained no matter how small he thought it was. I guess he focuses on being a super star more than being a great actor. The stars of that Olympus has Fallen will hate it too. The title alone sounds like apocalypse. I watched half of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on youtube and I loved it but can't find it in PH. Please who knows where I can get it in PH?
I absolutely hated 'after earth', worst film ever , felt so bad that I wasted my cash on that sh*t, if I had seen will smith there and then would have strangled him, almost choked on my popcorn in anger...
@dragon tattoo Silverbird at Obi Wali would probably start screening it pretty soon..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / Ontv, A New Tv In Lagos. / Spartacus Season 4: War Of The Damned'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.