Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge (613 Views)

Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge / Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account / How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge by uanda(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Many people set long and unrememorable passwords to protect their computer but they end up being a victim of themselves. For that reason, i decided to come up with this tutorial should you ever need to login into your computer OR you need to gain access rights into a computer without an account.

NB:This post is solely intended for educational purpose only.

Below are steps to get you started and enable you login into the adminstrator account

1. Switch on the computer.

2. Before your screen displays the windows logo screen, repeatedly press the F8 button.

3. Using the navigation button up/down key, find your way to safe mode with command prompt and click enter.

NB: during this period, your screen becomes dark and it displays bunch of computer codes. Don’t be afraid it’s a normal thing.
After this, it will take you to the account/login screen.

4. A new account would be displayed named adminstrator.

5. Click on adminstrator, and you will be taken to safe mode command prompt.

keyboard type

6. For an average computer user, type Net User but, if you are very good at using command prompt(cmd), then you will be afforded the luxury of navigating around cmd.

7. This next step, will display all the accounts available on the system and you can simply select the one you wish to bypass.(since i assume you are doing it with good intentions, i won’t call it hacking.)

8. Let us assume the accounts on the system are chris, jennifer, edmond, katherine, alex etc, and you only want to login to chris account, you will then be required to type in the account as net user chris * .

9. After this, enter any password of your choice(when typing the password in the box provided, it will be blank just be sure of what you are typing this is for security measures.) You will be asked to confirm your new password. Re-enter the password again and save.

10. Shutdown the system after saving the password and power it on again. On the login screen, select the account you just changed the password and enter the passsword you provided above.

Congratulations!!!! You have successfully bypassed a windows account.

The above tutorial was tried and tested on windows Xp, vista and windows 7.

DISCLAIMER: The tutorial above, is intended only for educational purpose. NaijaMode bears no liability for the content of this post or consequences for any action(s) taken on the basis of the information provided.

- See more at: http://naijamode.com/category/computers-internet/
Re: Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge by maxit2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
outdated stuff

(1) (Reply)

The Best Strategy To Make Money With Binary Trading System !! / I Need Sd Who Can Teach Me Linux Proxy Server Settings In Abj / My Laptop Is Nt Playing Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.