Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account (4616 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere! / Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account by yemisolar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
pls i need the help of a computer guru out there to get into a freiends e mail account. He died in the dana crash and we need some info which we can only get from his account.

If you can help just mail me on pettral@yahoo.com.

I will all necessary proofs so that you will know i am not soliciting your help to do something criminal.
Thanks.
Re: Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account by Maleeq(m): 3:51am On Jun 26, 2012
Pray seriously that you see him in a dream and he tells you the password!

Hack ko, hackett ni! angry
Re: Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account by yemisolar(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Maleeq: Pray seriously that you see him in a dream and he tells you the password!

Hack ko, hackett ni! angry

thanks maleeq
i pray you naver/get to be in my shoes.
Re: Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account by Maleeq(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
yemi solar:

thanks maleeq
i pray you naver/get to be in my shoes.
Ok, now I feel bad. sad

Is the email account a public gmail account? or a privately managed account (google apps)? If its the latter, then the apps administrator can reset this password for you. For the former, one of the most likely approach is brute force, and this could take forever. And email servers/host typically lock down access after a threshold of failed attempts. Thus this option isn't feasible.

Most "hackers" gain access to email accounts by "social engineering" or "phishing sites". So let no one make you think otherwise.

Tips:
1. If you have access to his computer., stroke of luck and he just may have saved the login credentials on his favorite browser. Access the email host (mail.google.com) and attempt entering his email address, if its saved, the password won't necessary be displayed to you, but you've have access.
2. Perhaps you could get someone really close to him (please, give them time to grief firstly) to suggests his likely passwords. Its a known fact that most people use things the revolve around them as passwords (Names, birthdays, etc)
3. Try the "Can't access my account" option in the mail home page. This would provide you options: an alternate email where the reset key would be sent, or answering the security questions (hopefully, he'd use details relating to his love life or family) or questions about the email account itself (such as most active contact etc.)

Holla back!

(1) (Reply)

Specs Of Your Computer? / Need A Foreign Proxy (IP) + De Best Internet Accelerator?(all-in-one) / Get Your USA Used Samsung NP-NC10 itel dual core, 160gb hdd, 2gb RAM, 10.2inch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.