Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

At Last,cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / At Last,cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal. (599 Views)

JEEZZ! Cossy Orjiakor And Her B00bs Hit The Streets Of Germany (photos) / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / A Marriage Proposal To A Female Member Of This Forum Slimyem, Will U Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last,cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal. by Hemanwel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
There is nothing God cannot do; he can turn any situation
around. For those of you who have been dissing boobster,
Cossy Orjiakor, let me tell you that she now has cause to
shout hallelujah and thank God for her life. Reason? A man
who has seen the good in her has proposed marriage to
her, but not with a diamond ring as she would have wished,
but still with a ring anyways. But she is in two minds
whether to accept the proposal or not. So what would you
advise her to do? Accept or not? She needs the advice now.
Source :http:///1amy9yr

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates / I Need A Nice And Preety Lady Around Alimosho Local Gov..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.