Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Denies Visit From Dino Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Denies Visit From Dino Melaye (689 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Denies Visit From Dino Melaye by olillywales(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
A couple of days ago, reports emerge that ex House of Rep member Dino Melaye has claimed responsibility for love child of his alleged baby mama, actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe.

Reports fizzled in that Dino took some family to apologize and claim paternity of the baby he had earlier rejected.

Bisi says this is not true, that Dino never made such moves.

She tells Encomium mag

“I heard the rumours and I was particularly disappointed to hear it. A lot of people had called me on it but I wonder where those behind this got the information from. Absolutely there is nothing like that. He never came to see the child. Please ignore the stories, let them continue posting rubbish. I am busier than attending to such issues. I am okay, my daughter is also okay. I am more concerned with the proper upbringing and welfare of my daughter and I will appreciate it if the media will support my career, rather tha publishing false stories about me. I wish to be left out of any controversy so as to build my career and take good care of my daughter”.

http://metronaija.com/nollywood-actress-bisi-ibidapo-obe-denies-visit-dino-melaye/

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Denies Visit From Dino Melaye by ajasa4link: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
A lady who doesn't want controversy will not go about sleeping with a married man

(1) (Reply)

Has Funke Akindele Found Love Again? / Olamide Unveils New Album Cover Art. / Madonna Sells Beverly Hills Mansion For $20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.