Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! (10413 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri / Atiku Abubakar, Kalu And Tambuwa Congratulate Chief Bishop Okonkwo At Sun Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2008
Another victim of the senseless buffoons at THE SUN newspaper.

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2008
This one nor bad now! grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

This one nor bad now! grin

Michelin u tlk say dis one no bad?! grin

This one wey be like Ayamatanga!!!
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
You never see the other threads then. Search Sungirl and u go see wetin even your mind dey fear to imagine sef!
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2008
Did a rainbow spit on her? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

This one better. grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

nah i think she ate crayons! grin

1 Like

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by tosinadeda: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
lmfao
rainbow dey spit ni?
una wicked o
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2008
Method-Man:

nah i think she ate crayons! grin

Lmao! grin
michelin89:

This one better. grin

I have to agree this girl's better, the previous ones I laid my eyes on were quite disturbing grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2008
Well,they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,hence,perhaps the beholder(the responsible Sun journalist) is as blind as a bat.

To be fair though,the Sun has never proclaimed that the "Sun girl" represents beauty.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

Well,they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,hence,perhaps the beholder(the responsible Sun journalist) is as blind as a bat.

To be fair though,the Sun has never proclaimed that the "Sun girl" represents beauty.

grin grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2008
I dont blame the sun, they can only put up pictures of those who send in their pictures and details. Methinks many girls are only using it as way to put themselves on the "market".
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

I don't blame the sun, they can only put up pictures of those who send in their pictures and details. Methinks many girls are only using it as way to put themselves on the "market".

David, u crook. You are getting married soon and didn't even bother to tell me! angry wink
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

grin grin grin grin grin grin oh gawd u pple will not kill me on dis forum  grin grin grin grin

bia 4play kedi ebee ijere
long time no saw grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

I don't blame the sun, they can only put up pictures of those who send in their pictures and details. Methinks many girls are only using it as way to put themselves on the "market".

It seems so,considering the inclusion of personal phone numbers and email addresses(if I recall correctly).I can't believe that the Sun aren't in possession of better pictures though. However,one must bear in mind that Nigerian girls can be quite ugly so the Sun isn't exactly spoiled for choice.hope I haven't incurred anyone's wrath grin grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin is david getting married?
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
jennykadry:

bia 4play kedi ebee ijere
long time no saw grin

Jenny,long time.I came back to see if you have found the wife I told you to find for me.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

David, u crook. You are getting married soon and didn't even bother to tell me! angry wink

Did you find a wife for me? grin Pls do so quickly.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

It seems so,considering the inclusion of personal phone numbers and email addresses(if I recall correctly).I can't believe that the Sun aren't in possession of better pictures though. However,one must bear in mind that Nigerian girls can be quite ugly so the Sun isn't exactly spoiled for choice.hope I haven't incurred anyone's wrath grin grin

Nor be our fault say we ugly. We the wowos also deserve some love now! grin

1 Like

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

Jenny,long time.I came back to see if you have found the wife I told you to find for me.

HR.Hotness is ever available wink
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

Did you find a wife for me? grin Please do so quickly.

Ohooooo! So who is that lovely lady you keep talking about? If I don't err you have been applauding her beauty all over the forum! grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

Nor be our fault say we ugly. We the wowos also deserve some love now!  grin

abi oooo no be us create ourself  cheesy cheesy grin grin no be our fault say God create us on a busy monday morning
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

Ohooooo! So who is that lovely lady you keep talking about? If I don't err you have been applauding her beauty all over the forum! grin

i'm lost o.  cheesy who's the chic?
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

Nor be our fault say we ugly. We the wowos also deserve some love now! grin

Oya,lets start by showing some love towards this Sun girl. She is just as ugly as a typical Naija girl. grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

i'm lost o. cheesy who's the chic?

Uhm? Should I remind you? I know u are just pretending!
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

i'm lost o.  cheesy who's the chic?

dat one u saw tying wrapper one early morning wink
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
michelin89:

Are you talking of Chief Mrs Morenike Davidylan? I was at the wedding. . . .it made the covers of Ovation magazine.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

Are you talking of Chief Mrs Morenike Davidylan? I was at the wedding. . . .it made the covers of Ovation magazine.

oh gawd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by javaprince(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
@sun newspaper
I don't know what the editor of sun is doing. Why would i want to post someone's picture that falls short of a model as the sun girl of the Week? Whatz their criteria? I guess no one will answer that.
Therefore, I think Sun should put more effort in locating good lookin ladies, maybe even attach a prize for thos that make it. Then we would have lovely pictures gracin the pages.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
jennykadry:

that one u saw tying wrapper one early morning wink

that one na old story now eh.  wink

michelin89:

u know i dont pretend, if i were married i'd be the first to tell you about madam.  cool

4 Play:

Ah that wedding? i was there too . . . who was the groom again?
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2008
The sun girls are a bad representation of Nigerian girls. They should stop it please cheesy
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2008
4Her

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigerian Celebrities / Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.