Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (10478 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by treylaw: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos

Finally after about 4 years plus of dating, the first son of billionaire business man (CHIEF HARRY AKANDE)-Olumide Akande and notable thespian and dreadlock wearing Dakore Egbuson have decided to cement their relationship, and the D-day is January 16,2011,and the way its been planned, without an invitation card, it would be impossible to get in, most of the plans are been kept to heart. Olumide who is described as a romantic had sometime back proposed to his beau at a restaurant in the States,he had told Dakore about a party they had been invited to, but that before going to the said party, that they should have dinner, everything was like one of those scripts in a movie that Dakore is used to, after their main meal, Olumide called for the dessert, which was broght in on a trolley and when it was opened VOILA!!!!!!!!! inside was a little red box and Olumide on one knee, in the presence of other diners asked for Dakore's hand, and after that their was another suprise, the party they had been invited to was a suprise celebration party for the couple. Olumide's dad-Chief Harry Akande is the the billionaire business man, politician who is a top chieftain of the ANPP,he was at a point a presidential aspirant under the ANPP. Dakore the bride to be, is one of the best in Nollywood and has acted in a lot of fantastic home videos-Shattered Illusion,Annabel,Games men play,Dangerous sisters,More than gold,Ultimate risk and several others.

http://maestromedia..com/2011/01/olumide-akande-dakore-egbuson-picks.html

Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by playmate(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
awww. . . good for her! cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
I smell a gold-digger! tongue
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by bleedinluv: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
@mama-gee, pls cut her some slack, des lady dated a guy 4 4yrs nd stoped actin cos d family of d guy dnt support it,dats nt so easy 4 a thespian nd u smell a gold-digger? she's nt sm broke-assd nigger. I giv her a 100% 4 patience cos i knw i lack d virtue. Nd gudluck 2 her nd her Man! They deserve each oda!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by violent(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
someone put a leash on Mama gee already!
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2011
bleedinluv:

@mama-gee, pls cut her some slack, des lady dated a guy 4 4yrs nd stoped actin cos d family of d guy dnt support it,dats nt so easy 4 a thespian nd u smell a gold-digger? she's nt sm broke-assd nigger. I giv her a 100% 4 patience cos i knw i lack d virtue. Nd gudluck 2 her nd her Man! They deserve each oda!
I would give up my medical license for a billionaire's son. wink

It doesn't require much thought knowing the fact that I stand the chance of getting it back 5 times more. wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by ikamefa(f): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

undecided

mama-gee:

It doesn't require much thought knowing the fact that I stand the chance of getting it back 5 times more. wink

undecided

[img]http://pkmohan.files./2010/10/jealousy.gif[/img]

" grin "
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Jan 04, 2011
^^What the heck!
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by mukina2: 1:33am On Jan 04, 2011
Ika you are evil grin grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by ikamefa(f): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin

me am an angel

Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2011
^^Seriously, what was that picture for?
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by ikamefa(f): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2011
na winch kind jamb kwueshion be dat na? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

Haba don't jump the gun just yet, the last time I remember you just started studying medicine(dont even know if na true you tell us sef) you still have a lot of years and practicals to do ,atleast Wait until you finish school first, pass, meet the medical board's requirement, get registered with the medical board of your state, get your License to practice certificate first before talking about giving it up for a billonaire's son.

@Ika
You be winch grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by san26dy(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2011
Good for her though. hope she has a peaceful marriage.

btw make una leave mama-gee alone. she is aspiring medical doctor. We will soon welcome you to the field. cool cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by Nakele(f): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2011
Hahaaa, whos gold-digging who,,,,,,,,,,, so now that Oluminde is a bilionaire 's son , means that he can't marry again? what kind of life is this?,,,, Congrts to Dakore ( Shes the one I know) and well done Oluminde
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by ifyalways(f): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2011
Congrats to Dakore.
If she really gave up her acting career on her wud-be in-laws insistence . . .she mustta been so much in love and believes alot in her man.Wishing her the best kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by olybaby50(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Seriously, what was that picture for?

Dum question.
I always wonder how you got into this earth undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by denony(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
MAMA-GEE dont mind anybody,
but why are u always controversial? why? why?? why
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by DoubleN(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
Person marry Poor man pikin wahala, person come marry rich man pikin another wahala!! Na wa for una o! Carry go Dakore jare!
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by denony(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

^^What the heck!

you deserve the same pardise/paradot with MR. COCK
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by DisGuy: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
is it was lets say Ini Edo, sikiratu sindodo, or Mercy Johnson YOU GUYS WILL DEFINITELY SHOUT GODL-DIGGING so why the long face grin

congrats to both of them, hope the guy reject those wannabe celebrities, in fact if na me i will only allow her family members and 8 friends others will have to manage hen night cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by oneluvb55(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
shes ok wit her hubby
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by shadrach77: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
gold digger!  grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
Her thing too sweet,thats why the bobo dey madly in luv, case closed!
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by duduspace(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
What exactly is wrong with gold diggin? does anyone have a field at the back of their house that I can come to prospect?
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Seriously anyone that marries a rich man kid is automatically a Gold-digger? Wow you guys should tell me more about that
Enemy of progress, na bad belle go kill mamagee some people.
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
Good for her who cares if she's marrying him for his money? undecided as far as im concerned she's not poor either.
Good luck to the couple. Wishing her a very happy marriage life.
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by bidemi12(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by cap28: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
i really like this girl - a natural beauty - none of this fake hair, nails and bleached skin.

Good for her - the fact that the guy is from a rich family does not make her a gold digger , she's not doing anything different to what most girls all over the world do, so i say good on her.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by adaphik(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
Double N:

Person marry Poor man pikin wahala, person come marry rich man pikin another wahala!! Na wa for una o! Carry go Dakore jare!
Thank u, jaree. No be small thing ooo .
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by MurderX: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
Dakore marries whoever  Olumide marries whoever And so ? Its not about the wedding, its about life after. I wish them a blessed marriage ahead but cant find a reason for the Fuss
Why is the topic even on NL front page

I wish them a happy married life preferrably in their privacy.
Re: Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos by alldone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Good for her who cares if she's marrying him for his money? undecided as far as im concerned she's not poor either.
Good luck to the couple. Wishing her a very happy marriage life.

money pass money, we are talking about Harry akande here, how much can dakore have for u to say she is not poor.
everythin get level.

congrats to both of them and i think she knows what she wanted by showing commitment in dropping acting for d man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador / MADNESS? Kim Kardashian Expose B00bs And Walks Bare Foot At LAX Airport (photos) / Actors Guild Launches Fund For Ailing Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.