Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Problem With Gtbank Token Devices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem With Gtbank Token Devices (5429 Views)

Way Of Resolving Usd Transaction Issues With GTBANK / Gtbank Token / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Gtbank Token Devices by IbrahimB: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2013
So, here am I with two GTB hardware tokens and none of them works undecided. They both generate invalid transaction codes and in the absence of any obvious physical damage to the devices. This has effectively cut off my access to my account as I'm not currently in the country.

Has anyone had this problem before? Let me add, I experienced the problem after taking the tokens with me on a long flight. Could this be an issue? If you work for GTB or the company that produces these devices, your contribution will be greatly appreciated. I'm sure this information will be useful to many folks out there. I don tire!
Re: Problem With Gtbank Token Devices by fr3do(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Call customer service
Re: Problem With Gtbank Token Devices by IbrahimB: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2013
@fr3do I will eventually, I have no other choice anyway, I just want to know what's up with these tokens. Abi they get expiry date? Why do tokens start generating invalid codes? Are token devices affected if carried on flights, kept close to phones, magnets etc, etc? If you have some technical knowledge on the functioning of these devices will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Problem With Gtbank Token Devices by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Call customer care to reset it for you,. They will ask you questions though and your token ID

(1) (Reply)

CBN Injects Another $190m Into Forex Market / Ringo "Ringoshops" - A Promising Upcoming Telecom Franchise? / Bulk Order: ELM327 Bluetooth OBD V2.1 Car Diagnostic Scanner (20pcs+, #1500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.