Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

OAP Matse Uwaste Fired From Nigeria Info - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / OAP Matse Uwaste Fired From Nigeria Info (593 Views)

Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead / Guinness Book Of Record Holders From Nigeria / Woman Fired For Being Irresistible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Matse Uwaste Fired From Nigeria Info by pullyacap: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2013
OAP Matse Uwaste fired from Nigeria Info 99.3FM

Popular OAP Matse has been fired from her job at radio station Nigerian Info 99.3 – she was initially with Wazobia FM but she switched to Nigeria Info two years ago.

Maste who got married a few months ago, was fired by the management on September 2, due to several reasons.

‘They felt she lacked discipline, she couldn’t be called to order, she would come late to work’, a staff who would rather remain anonymous says.

In an interview back with NET in January 2013, Matse had hinted at quitting radio soon, citing the world of politics as her next stop. ‘Every day, I get to know the minds of people and how they react to and relate with certain things, so it’s grooming me for another phase in my life, which by the grace of God is politics in the future. I have a bigger calling. Radio can help identify situations and problems’, Matse disclosed.

Reacting to the quit notice, Matse took to twittersaying “Behind me is infinite power.Before me is endless possibility. Around me is boundless opportunity.Why should I fear?”

We wish her all the best!

SOURCE:http:///LicvfjyGVS
Re: OAP Matse Uwaste Fired From Nigeria Info by immortalvoices(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2013
She left wazobia fm unceremoniously when she was at her peak hmmm I believe her END at info fm is ill TIME-ed but all THINGS be equal she should learn her lesson

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See How Nigerians Dey Diss Davido New Skelewu Vid / Akpos 4 Rapture / Dont Send Ur Bank Account Detail To Any Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.