Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church (2038 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by roccio(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Sometimes what you do in secret have a way of bringing you out for ridicule. This is the lesson a man who calls himself Pastor learnt when he decided to throw caution to the wind and succumbed to his lust.

The 56yrs old Pastor, who was said to have been seriously embarrassed sometime ago by a man who caught him with his wife, has refused to change his ways. He picked a runs girl around midnight for a good time and took her to a joint where she satisfied him.

However, at the end of the show, the lady decided to reveal her identity to the pastor:
She said he picked her up on Friday night along Club Road in the Nakuru area of Kenya. "For sex. I mean that’s why he picked me. That’s what I do, I’m a prostitute," she confirmed.

She said after the pastor enjoyed himself, she confronted him and revealed to him that she is a members of his church in city. According to her, he was shaken and pleaded with her not to expose him to any other member of the church. He gave her Sh20,000 instead of the usual Sh500 she collects for short time.

Somehow the story got out as the lady later told one of her friend who leaked the "secret". The matter is said to be causing serious disquiet in the church, as many are wondering if the man is really a pastor.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/09/shocking-pastor-patronizes-prostitute.html

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2013
wow..

and Op was there when Pastor packed the car with the lady gisting through the window..

and then OP brought out his 10megapixel camera to capture the scene in Kenya..

Well done, Sir

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by bjprodint(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2013
end time tins
Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by druid06(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis: wow..

and Op was there when Pastor packed the car with the lady gisting through the window..

and then OP brought out his 10megapixel camera to capture the scene in Kenya..

Well done, Sir

Only two things are infinite. The earth and human stupidity and I am not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

If you're too dumb to understand the photo caption is just an excerpt of what the story is trying to portray, then I've lost all hope in humanity.

8 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Acidosis(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Only two things are infinite. The earth and human stupidity and I am not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

If you're too dumb to understand the photo caption is just an excerpt of what the story is trying to portray, then I've lost all hope in humanity.

Hahhahahaha... and you want me to believe your story is not an excerpt of your in-depth wierd and unreasonable imagination?

You are a true Nigerian blogger.. I don't blame you at all, 'what' I blame is wordpress and Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by druid06(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis:

Hahhahahaha... and you want me to believe your story is not an excerpt of your in-depth wierd and unreasonable imagination?

You are a true Nigerian blogger.. I don't blame you at all, 'what' I blame is wordpress and Linda Ikeji

Dude, I'm not the author and neither am I a blogger.

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Austeenxx: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2013
grin angry
Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Dude, I'm not the author and neither am I a blogger.

yea, you're the ignorant poster who patronise yeye blogs..

tundeola dot com indeed..

The author of a 56year old man named "Pastor", and the finisher of a pros. titute named "She" that attends a Church named "The Church in Kenya".

Kenya kor, Madagascar ni

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by druid06(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis:

yea, you're the ignorant poster who patronise yeye blogs..

tundeola dot com indeed..

The author of a 56year old man named "Pastor", and the finisher of a pros. titute named "She" that attends a Church named "The Church in Kenya".

Kenya kor, Madagascar ni

Dude, you must be one dumb douchebag like I suspected.

Just take a sec and compare my moniker to the OP's own. See the difference?

You just keep making this easy.
Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you must be one dumb douchebag like I suspected.

Just take a sec and compare my moniker to the OP's own. See the difference?

You just keep making this easy.

Yes, I'm making it easy for you and those who want to pull down a 'Pastor' - A pastor they do not even know his name.

The way you ignorantly google up insultive words and quotes you cannot even state off hand baffles me..

Whats the correlation between your name and my posts?
Aren't you the hyper-senseless internet kid fighting for about 4 unknown individuals

1. Original Poster (OP)

2. Pastor 56year old Kenya

3. Kenya Prostitute

4. Tunde Ola Wordpress/Blogger ?

I know your type so I won't bother myself..

Go and eat dinner, mommy is calling you...

and Hey! Don't quote me again except you're ready for real insults - the type you've never received before..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by druid06(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis:

Yes, I'm making it easy for you and those who want to pull down a 'Pastor' - A pastor they do not even know his name.

The way you ignorantly google up insultive words and quotes you cannot even state off hand baffles me..

Whats the correlation between your name and my posts?
Aren't you the hyper-senseless internet kid fighting for about 4 unknown individuals

1. Original Poster (OP)

2. Pastor 56year old Kenya

3. Kenya Prostitute

4. Tunde Ola Wordpress/Blogger ?

I know your type so I won't bother myself..

Go and eat dinner, mommy is calling you...

and Hey! Don't quote me again except you're ready for real insults - the type you've never received before..

Take a chill pill man. What's with the hostility. I percieve you've not gotten laid in a long time, small wonder the irritation.

It seems ironic how your play the age card. I'm actually quite older than you think. Might be I'm older than you are, not that it matters in anyway.

Even if you're older than I am which I seriously doubt, I couldn't feel any sense of maturity and responsibility coming from you. Kindly learn not to take things online too seriously.

The source of this story might be false or it might be the other way round, either way who cares?

BTW, I do wish I was still a kid leeching on both parents. I miss the free and good food.. grin grin
Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

oh... lol

I've been wondering, grin I've been wondering why this young man is sounding like a mad man..

I never knew he mistook my 1st post for something else...

Kid, even a mad man (like you) knows the scene in the photo is completely different from the super story described..

You quickly and senselessly picked on my post - a post meant to address the rot and the senselessness of most Nigerian blogs..

They tell you one thing, and then google search another photo on google image to back up a senseless non-existent story just to market their empty blogs for emotional retards like you to read.. cry over, 'like' and even say "Amen"

Dude, get the h*ll out of here, and move to other threads - like Literature, there are so many stories there for you, and don't forget to get your google images.. It will make you sell your notable noticeable frustration..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church by druid06(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis:

oh... lol

I've been wondering, grin I've been wondering why this young man is sounding like a mad man..

I never knew he mistook my 1st post for something else...

Kid, even a mad man (like you) knows the scene in the photo is completely different from the super story described..

You quickly and senselessly picked on my post - a post meant to address the rot and the senselessness of most Nigerian blogs..

They tell you one thing, and then google search another photo on google image to back up a senseless non-existent story just to market their empty blogs for emotional retards like you to read.. cry over, 'like' and even say "Amen"

Dude, get the h*ll out of here, and move to other threads - like Literature, there are so many stories there for you, and don't forget to get your google images.. It will make you sell your notable noticeable[/b] frustration..

Haha! You're one funny dude.

It takes one to know one.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Your Wedding Band As A Widow/widower / Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? / When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.