Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses (4607 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by aproko247: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigerian star actress, Foluke Daramola- Salako, has disclosed that she bleached her skin to keep her man from poachers. She stated this in a television programmed aired on Friday, monitored by Aproko247.

According to the crossover actress, explaining the reason why she has moved from the then known chocolate-skinned lady to a fair-skinned woman, when asked by one of the show’s anchors, admitted that she applies body creams which tones her skin.

Foluke further confessed that she had to do that because she needed to ‘keep her man’ and added that it is also the special ‘thing’ among Nollywood actresses to do that.

She was on Lagos-based Television Continental, TVC’s, ‘Your View’ programme, which has Yeni Kuti, daughter of late Fela Anikulapo, as one of its hosts.

Foluke married Kayode Salako in 2013, despite criticism about their union.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=414

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to aproko247.com@gmail.com or
call +2348055590141
or BB: 22F89BFE
Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by emilyone(f): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
good for you!
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by DJDOLA(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Were is picture?I will not comment if I do not see picture

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by nerodenero: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tonto admitted using bleaching/toning creams thereby opening the door for Folake to admit too.Trust me,more to follow soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Lolitua(f): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
I sed it....buh u ought av attached d pixs 2 it...abi shey u de fear?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by 3ace(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mumu, are you trying to say that your husband won't flirt now because you started bleaching?In fact, no come lie for hia o; You didn't do it for your husband, you did it for yourself.
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by nightingalle: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Buy your heavy duty air compressor

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by angelTI(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Another yeyebrity.

Am sorry to say the hubby is alrready 'looking outside'!

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
this is strange! nkan nbe!!!!!
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by valicious1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Y Yoruba actors too de bleach undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Shugamania(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
valicious1: Y Yoruba actors too de bleach undecided undecided

..to keep their women undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by valicious1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Shugamania:

..to keep their women undecided
Clap 4ur sef

2 Likes

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Shugamania(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
tongue
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by lincy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
nightingalle: Buy your heavy duty air compressor
abeg hw much so we can start transaction witz u
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by lincy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
nightingalle: Buy your heavy duty air compressor
call mi or send txt massage 08061132333, 27FFE4E8

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Boll2010: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
^^^
Are u married ma?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2013
valicious1: Y Yoruba actors too de bleach undecided undecided
Tonto Dike is ibo.
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2013
babe_online:
Tonto Dike is ibo.
Why do you have spelling issues?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by valicious1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
babe_online:
Tonto Dike is ibo.
Tonto dike is not ibo, shez ikwere

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by nightingalle: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Interested in the heavy duty air compressor call me on 08029077688
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Man–foluke Daramola Confesses by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
tumababa: this is strange! nkan nbe!!!!!

end time things!

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Kunle Afolayan And Family Having A Nice Time At A Beach / What Is Even Wrong With These 2 Celebrities? Inyaya And Flavour. (photos) / Marco Reus’ Girlfriend Would Instantly Turn You To A Dortmund Fan (sexy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.