Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. (3738 Views)

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland / Request To Modify Username / Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Incrizz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
After submitting a topic, how do I get to modify the Subject later on.. maybe after discovering a typo or something?
Somebody help plsssssssssss................. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
make sure u are logged in then go to your topic n click d modify button. u can now edit d topic or body.
I think.

2 Likes

Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Incrizz(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
isha.salam:
make sure u are logged in then go to your topic n click d modify button. u can now edit d topic or body.
I think.

I am browsing on my phone and there's no modify button anywhere for the subject.
'Been trying to figure it out for days now.. undecided
Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Maybe its the config of ur fone but i use an S3 and i can modify. Just do it on a proper sys if u can.
Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Incrizz(f): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
isha.salam:
Maybe its the config of ur fone but i use an S3 and i can modify. Just do it on a proper sys if u can.

Ok..that makes sense smiley
Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by Incrizz(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okay..I got it.

@isha.salam A little modification to your explanation.

I clicked on one of my topics on my phone.
When the page opened,
I noticed it was only the main post that had the "Modified link" in it on my phone. (I usually see the Modify link on all my comments but that's only after I have posted a new comment).
So I clicked on the Modify link on my main post, like I want to edit it,
And when the new page (modify page as written on my phone) opened, I scrolled up to where the subject should be and bingo! It was in edit mode!

3 Likes

Re: How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. by nobledaniel(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Incrizz:
Okay..I got it.

@isha.salam A little modification to your explanation.

I clicked on one of my topics on my phone.
When the page opened,
I noticed it was only the main post that had the "Modified link" in it on my phone. (I usually see the Modify link on all my comments but that's only after I have posted a new comment).
So I clicked on the Modify link on my main post, like I want to edit it,
And when the new page (modify page as written on my phone) opened, I scrolled up to where the subject should be and bingo! It was in edit mode!

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife / Gabriela Isler, Miss Venezuela, Wins Miss Universe 2013 / Nigeria Targeted For Destruction: Gordon Duff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.