Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) (1775 Views)

From Genesis To Revelation / The Entire Bible From Genesis To Revelation Covered In Sand Painting / Has Anyone Read The Entire Bible - Genesis To Revelation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) by PasD(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
MY JOURNEY THROUGH THE BIBLE:-
Starting 4rm Genesis, I took an Exodus to Leviticus to Number d children of israel.
I recorded it in Deuteronomy & gave it2 Joshua who was facing a trial b4 d Judges.
Suddenly Ruth ran along callin 'Samuel!, Samuel!! d 1st & 2nd Kings of israel are comin2 see u concerning d 1st & 2nd Chronicles and concernin d walls of jerusalem which Ezra & Nehemiah had decided to rebuild'.

Then Esther was busy comforting Job to stop weeping but rather sing Psalms in Proverbs to Ecclesiastes or even recite d Songs Of Solomon.

As I continued my journey along, I met prophet Isaiah consoling Jeremiah who was engaged in a Lamentation because Ezekiel had refused to tell him d visions of Daniel but rather took it to Hosea who was still inquiring from Joel, Emos & Obadiah d way about of his wayward wife.

Seeing these things Jonah decided to run away to tarshish but fortunately 4him, he entered same boat wt Micah & Nahum. But Habakkuk cried to the Lord to speak to Zephaniah d companion of Haggai dat He will surely restore His people according to d prophecy of Zechariah.

Then Malachi caught a vision of d Lord and passed it to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John who understood it differently. This led to d different Acts Of The Apostles which were reported to d Romans who decided to consult 1st and 2ndly d Corinthians not knowing they were havin problems wt d foolish Galatians at d Ephesian church.

The Philippians listened wt keen interest d advice of d Colossians who were discouraged because of d 1st and 2nd contributions of d Thessalonians. They decided to take d whole issue to Bishop Timothy.

Timothy was reading d scriptures to Titus & his brother Philemon in Hebrew language at bro James' house. Suddenly I heard Peter, d same Peter who denied Jesus calling 'John! John!! John!!! tell Jude ur Revelation'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) by Homebaked: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) by PasD(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fenks mate
Homebaked: Nice piece
Re: My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) by Profesquare(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love this, keep it up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Beautiful Abandoned Churches Of The World / Native Doctors And Pastors,are They Not Of The Same Purpose? / Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.