Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare (1778 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare by Laurele(f): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
So someone told me about a networking community called P5 that helps people go to Jerusalem for a token of 10k registration fee for yourself and 10 referrals.

Who has heard of this please and how exactly does it work
Coz it sounds to good to b true to me .
Re: Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare by blackz(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Yes, i have heard of it. They not only make travelling to Jerusalem easier but assist the less privilege with financial aid and giving out wheel chairs to disabled people. Even if you refer 10 people to get 100k tell me will it be able to even fund your trip? Its a way of reaching out to people who cannot make it all by themselves. A trip to Jerusalem cost over 500k to/fro. If given d opportunity, grab it..

(1) (Reply)

Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? / Why Does An Omnipotent Being Have Enemies? / How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.