Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? (730 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
I really dnt know if its mainly the yoruba tradition of goin to harbalist home, churches or which ever to find out about lovers future together after marriage. Some findings turn out really bad leaving the lovers no choice than to leave each other. I dnt know if these findings are really necessary to make good marriage in the future. To all married men and women in the house, did you find out about urs? And to all unmarried guys/ladies wil u find out about urs?
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by angelTI(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
#waitin for responses
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
angel TI: #waitin for responses

me too ho
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by temi4fash(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
m not married but i knw a lot pple pray abt it.. as in fast and pray abt it.......

y wuld one not pray abt such a crucial matter
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
I didn't fast,neither did I pray nor seek any spiritual guidance,i simply made my choice . Given the same chance,i would ve made the same choice a 100 times over,no regrets.

1 Like

Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
byvan: I didn't fast,neither did I pray nor seek any spiritual guidance,i simply made my choice . Given the same chance,i would ve made the same choice a 100 times over,no regrets.
i guess your mum isnt among those superstitious spiritual African woman. Hope your marriage is doing fine?
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
It's doing great ! ! ! ! my mum is far from superstitious,very modern.
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
byvan: It's doing great ! ! ! ! my mum is far from superstitious,very modern.
i wish my mum is like her. Dats why have not told her about my boyfrnd, She wud just start asking me some really frustrating questions. I blame it on the yoruba films shes used to watching, source of really great stupid mentality!
Re: Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
It's better to tell her when the relationship is heading to marriage.Just be convinced the person is the right one for you,your mum cannot choose for you.

(1) (Reply)

What Age Range Is Best For A Lady To Get Married / Free Cake Baking,decorating Class Just For 2 In Abuja(xmasgift) / What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.