Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108456 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Solowande(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kingslaw: IF NO BE FOR NOKIA
I NO DE BUY.
den ready to wait 4 eternity
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Uyi168: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
tecno all d way
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
So,my N3 cant ping?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by smartnoni(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
cuteprinz: I wish Tecno D5 had 3G..and now Q1 is becoming scarce *sad face*
if u need Q1 contact me : whatsapp or call dis number 08144368176 am in port Harcourt
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Guys,is phantom A2 is tecno best phone? And how much is the tecno best phone

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by cycluse: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please what is the price range of this tecno phone mention and which is the best?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by misterawo: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Seriously I'm not excited by this development. I feel like dashing out my tecno phone. I hate bbm that I swore not to have a phone with such technology.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by swezenberg(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
dsypha: Whoever created this post is high on sugar! Wats d meanin of dis, later una go say samsung fanboys de look una down, why won't they? how can u even tink of creatin somtin like this. Must u create a thread and list d tecno fones dat will supported?? how many of such samsung and htc users hav u seen listing d samsung or htc fones dat will b supported?? for God sake, it makes absolutely no sense.
and d mod too carry am go frontpage... smh
Note: Am using TECNO N7!

I think you need to upgrade to Phantom to feel tecno more.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
olahero: Liar chai, abeg waiting be this beefing self? say una dey sale Samsung ni abi waiting nah? TECNO worth it, without God who is the Creator of TECNO I don't fink I will know anyfin about Android, I Love TECNO. I Rep Tecno Phantom Pad! *wink* + *tongue*

Liar asin?? dude, I started wit tecno from n3, all am saying is that we should respect ourselves before wqntin respect, this thread was not necessary!!! Rim said its android 4.0+. anyone dat does not know d version of android he/she is usin doesn't deserve a smartphone. Thanks, and don't be a Dick-Head next time! clearly its no talent!!!

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by uken73(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
real_ugee: Yes, Tecno phones are not left out. BBM would be available on Tecno phones from September 21st (tomorrow) via Google Play. The BBM app would be available for tecno phones that run Android 4.0 and above. See the list below;

Tecno Phantom A2
Tecno Phantom A+
Tecno Phantom A
Tecno D1
Tecno Q1
Tecno M3
Tecno L3
Tecno D5
Tecno N7

It was First posted on: http://www..net/android-tecno-phones-bbm/ (Nigeria's Leading Technology Blog!)

Is there any of those listed that is multi-sim?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
swezenberg:

I think you need to upgrade to Phantom to feel tecno more.

I don't have the money bro, would have love to...
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by yetunsbay(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
uken73:

Is there any of those listed that is multi-sim?
all are
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
mister awo: Seriously I'm not excited by this development. I feel like dashing out my tecno phone. I hate bbm that I swore not to have a phone with such technology.

unlike BB, this one is choice, You can choose not to download it, its not by Force!!!
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
hyfrequency: JOB VACANCY
Urgent recruitment going on!
Highfrequency Limited, a new multinational company in nigeria is currently in need of vibrant nigerians to fill various vacant position in the company.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Engineers, Marketing officers, Supervisors, Managers, Accountants, Human resource managers, Customer care, Computer operator, Divers & Dispatch riders, Secretary & Receptionist, Security men.

QUALIFICATION : O'level(WAEC, GCE), OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc

HOW TO APPLY: Text your Name, Phone number, Location, to 08034513661

See Your Life!!! apply for Job thru, text-message!

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
SMH...

TECNO AGAIN??
CHEAP PRODUCTS SELLS BEST SHA...

I CAN NEVER USE A TECNO..

EVERY TOM AND STELLA OWNS DIS PRODUCT..

BEFOR U THROW ONE LEG, U DON SEE LIKE 6PIPZ WITH TECNO..

SAME REASON I NEVER GET ABA CLOTHS...

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: SMH...

TECNO AGAIN??

One of the daft lot of them!!!

You can never use tecno; Who asked u
to use it?
cheap products: yes its ok... btw wat are u doin on dis thread, who u de form for?
u jus de run ur mouth based on say u get small MB remain for ur 2700C! mtcheeeew! get a life

7 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by omoh64: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=real_ugee]Yes, Tecno phones are not left out. BBM would be available on Tecno phones from September 21st (tomorrow) via Google Play. The BBM app would be available for tecno phones that run Android 4.0 and above. See the list below;

Tecno Phantom A2
Tecno Phantom A+
Tecno Phantom A
Tecno D1
Tecno Q1
Tecno M3
Tecno L3
Tecno D5
Tecno N7

It was First posted on: http://www..net/android-tecno-phones-bbm/ (Nigeria's Leading Technology Blog!).hey,what about nokia fones?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: SMH...

TECNO AGAIN??

This is one of the reasons I was complaining about this thread initiaally, jus d begining! most of dem don sleep, tomorrow, u will get more insults frm d retarded lot of dem.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
WIN a brand new Mercedes Benz G-wagon, $5m, a Shopping trip to Vegas, a Phantom A+ and soon cuming A2+
All u hav to do is list the Names of the 5000 people Jesus fed!!!

#TeamAndroid #TeamSonyXperia

6 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
dsypha:

One of the daft lot of them!!!

You can never use tecno; Who asked u
to use it?
cheap products: yes its ok... btw wat are u doin on dis thread, who u de form for?
u jus de run ur mouth based on say u get small MB remain for ur 2700C! mtcheeeew! get a life
IF I WAS BEING DISSED BY SOM1 WHO USES MAYB D A+ OR A2.. I WOULD HAV GIVEN A FU_CK,,, BUT A CRAPPY OLD CHEAP N7 USER?? grin grin grin

UR NOT WORTH IT DUDE...

WONT FEED THE TROLL..

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: IF I WAS BEING DISSED BY SOM1 WHO USES MAYB D A+ OR A2.. I WOULD HAV GIVEN A FU_CK,,, BUT A CRAPPY OLD CHEAP N7 USER?? grin grin grin

UR NOT WORTH IT DUDE...

WONT FEED THE TROLL..

hehe!!! You tink its by mouth tells me how daft u really are! God!!! how come I didn't realize this at first instance anyone can claim to use an S4!!! A LIFE, That's all u will be needing!!! Mtcheeew! I'll be a fool to reply u once more!

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Ziggyzito(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2013
moshoodn: What's special in BBM....

This crazy hype is enough!!

Can't remember the last time I pinged on my berry even though I got subscription...

No need to download BBM on my note 2 and Tecno D5.
aii

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Godvilla: WIN a brand new Mercedes Benz G-wagon, $5m, a Shopping trip to Vegas, a Phantom A+ and soon cuming A2+
All u hav to do is list the Names of the 5000 people Jesus fed!!!

Good nite y'all....
#TeamAndroid #TeamSonyXperia
lool!!!

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2013
real_ugee:

Tecno L3 is between 14 - 17k

wat of a samsung galaxy pocket wic is beta jt try 2 knw wic phone 2 buy.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by mkoabiola: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Market is now competitive.I see cheaper BB soon.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by DrABCD: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2013
whts d link to the real bbm apps....im seein many fake ones in d android market
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Dr.ABCD:
whts d link to the real bbm apps....im seein many fake ones in d android market
even me too angry angry
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by LMAyedun(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Tecno??
China na still China. PINGS gonna' be sounding like Bomb blast.

8 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Tecno??
China na still China. PINGS gonna' be sounding like Bomb blast.
lol!

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by hollandis(f): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2013
nigerians and bb angry

step up dudes!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.