Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

"i'm Unemployed" That Kills Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "i'm Unemployed" That Kills Me (580 Views)

Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"i'm Unemployed" That Kills Me by rancetech(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2008
Yeah, it kills me badly when I hear that comment from young people. What happened to the internet, where guys are really really making good money for themselves. I'm not talking about scams and frauds, the money you make from scams and frauds are just temporary money, there is always a nemesis for those who involve themselves in fraudulent practices.

There are lots and lots of legitimate ways of making good money from the internet without sweating, If you have not been using them my friend, you have been missing a lot and you will continue to miss till you try them out.

I make money from the internet legitimately, and I have been making such money since I was 18 and I'm just 22 now. It's all about information, information is wealth. I always tell my subscribers that when somebody gets good quality information on making money and he applies it, he is a millionaire. I want you to try it out and stop looking for job that we don't have, start jobs for people. Go to www.legitimateonliner..com to get a hint of what I'm talking about.

A word for scammers

And those of you scammers out there, I don’t think there is any need to continue deceiving others and your very self. There are so many legitimate ways to make income for yourself online without having to break someone’s heart, most importantly break the law and most annoyingly rubbish the image of your country. It’s really sad that we don’t know the money-making opportunities the internet has brought us especially here in West Africa.
Doesn’t it bother you to hear “scams originated from West Africa” every where and all the time? Of course I know it doesn’t, why would you still be doing it? It really breaks my heart to hear those words every time both online and offline.

I make all my money from the internet; I’m living very comfortably with peace of mind and I’m just 22 years old. You too can but not with frauds and scams, see my blog www.legitimateonliner..com to get a hint of what I’m talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Seminar On Website Design And Development / A Lifetime Opportunity: / Work With Your Hand And Be Your Own Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.