Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me (2805 Views)

Please Help Me!!!before This Unemployment Kills Me.. / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by felixtoba: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pls I need job to survive. I'm a graduate of Mathematics Education from Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State. I'm good in administrative work and I also know more about photography and general computing. I reside in ibadan. Pls help
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by CharlyNick: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
why not do Business for the mean time? Capital though........

But I still think Business is the best BET as they are laying off people everywhere even Banks and you are still seeking for a Job?

If you are in Port-Harcourt, don't miss my IMPORTATION BUSNESS TRAINING.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Perpetual459: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
why can't u try private schools since you studied maths education.from there u can be connected to good parents for home lesson and b4 u know it,u'll be hotcake. pls try it and u won't regret it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by adonismuller(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:
why not do Business for the mean time? Capital though........

But I still think Business is the best BET as they are laying off people everywhere even Banks and you are still seeking for a Job?

If you are in Port-Harcourt, don't miss my IMPORTATION BUSNESS TRAINING.
if you were not doing importation training would you advice him to do business?

After your so called training will you give him capital for business?

Oshi-efo nsi!

9 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by felixtoba: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have the intention of doing photography business, as you had rightly said 'Capital' is the major impasse. I have applied to many Private schools but none is yet to call me for interview. Maybe because they are heading towards the end of the term. I need money to survive. If I can get capital, I know photography very well with editing. Pls help, any legitimate job, I will do it.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by CharlyNick: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
adonismuller:
if you were not doing importation training would you advice him to do business?

After your so called training will you give him capital for business?

Oshi-efo nsi!

U just displayed a Typical mentality of ur tribe.........

Useme nkpo

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by NewBorn2: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
felixtoba:
Pls I need job to survive. I'm a graduate of Mathematics Education from Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State. I'm good in administrative work and I also know more about photography and general computing. I reside in ibadan. Pls help
I av been there before: get a place however manageable, use a laptop and a photosmart printer. Start a mini biz centre. You must find a way to source these from family and friends. You start earning from day one thru passport photograph aand general computer works. Strive to get these materials till you find a suitable alternative I lknow it won't be easy but focus to get them. You can even work from home and going out for marketing to source works from school. Make sure you get advanced payments for any work. That will help you to eat well and fill your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by kevoh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Guy, stick to your photography ooo! That should be your goal! It's more rewarding. Find ways to get that capital even if it is loan. Good luck!
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:

U just displayed a Typical mentality of ur tribe.........

Useme nkpo

Dat ur ibibio tho.. cheesy...u try sha
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Joeace3000(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
You require a little capital for any business but to be frank with you, that is your best bet

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by CharlyNick: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
zaragal:

Dat ur ibibio tho.. cheesy...u try sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy no Mind me........ I no grow up there. So we dey try to adapt so we don't miss out entirely.......
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:

cheesy cheesy cheesy no Mind me........ I no grow up there. So we dey try to adapt so we don't miss out entirely.......

It's ok smiley
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by babra19: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2015
felixtoba:
my dear the only way I can b of help is by getting companies that make use of poly propylene, low/high density ethylene
they are used in producing pure water sachets cellophanes bags shopping bags yogurt wrappers soft poly bags hospital drip bags pop corn wrapper poly propylene bags kindly add me up on my bbm: 7F1C067D
u Dnt need Moni for dt also
and each company gives u a commission.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Williamsesco(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2015
babra19:

my dear the only way I can b of help is by getting companies that make use of poly propylene, low/high density ethylene
they are used in producing pure water sachets cellophanes bags shopping bags yogurt wrappers soft poly bags hospital drip bags pop corn wrapper poly propylene bags kindly add me up on my bbm: 7F1C067D
u Dnt need Moni for dt also
and each company gives u a commission.
please we you drop your Facebook account let me add you all. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2015
i want you to teach me mathematics. how okai will you charge
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by babra19: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Williamsesco:
please we you drop your Facebook account let me add you all. thanks
not on fbk
if u r on whatsapp drop ur no
I will add u up.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Williamsesco(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2015
babra19:
not on fbk if u r on whatsapp drop ur no I will add u up.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by felixtoba: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is my number 08067385368 and my BBM pin 55B9D935. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by akpanamasi: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
There are endless opportunity for every graduate irrespective of your profession. Just put your heads together and think how to monetize your skills. Math educational skills are highly needed in our society today. You can start producing your math tutorials lessons and sell them online through your website which you need to have. Just like bill gate said, "if your business is not on the internet, then your business is out of business" . So think of establishing your presence online and sell your skills there making use of the big market value available. So think fast and think as an entrepreneur and not as an employee. We need people with great business idea who can create jobs and wealth.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Start by clicking on the link in my signature. Thank me later.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by NewIdeas: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
felixtoba:
if you will like to do security job and have 2 guarantors who stays in Lagos and you are of height 5,5ft ,just come to Kings Guards Nig Ltd,km 10 lekki epe expressway lekki lagos.you could start with that while you search for ur dream job.so many graduates are doing this job and i can assure you that the pay is reasonable from 20k ,23 ,27 ,45 and up to 110k depending on location where you will be posted.
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
NewIdeas:

if you will like to do security job and have 2 guarantors who stays in Lagos and you are of height 5,5ft ,just come to Kings Guards Nig Ltd,km 10 lekki epe expressway lekki lagos.you could start with that while you search for ur dream job.so many graduates are doing this job and i can assure you that the pay is reasonable from 20k ,23 ,27 ,45 and up to 110k depending on location where you will be posted. If you are interested call ATM 08129451513
Security work in Lagos earning up to 110k... oga biko take am easy. Are they guarding world bank?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by felixtoba: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank u all for your comments. I need job within Ibadan, pls help with ur utmost capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by scarplanet(m): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2015
felixtoba:
Thank u all for your comments. I need job within Ibadan, pls help with ur utmost capacity.

"Within Ibadan"? You shouldn't have much of a choice with preferences when it comes to Job hunting
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2015
NewBorn2:

I av been there before: get a place however manageable, use a laptop and a photosmart printer. Start a mini biz centre. You must find a way to source these from family and friends. You start earning from day one thru passport photograph aand general computer works. Strive to get these materials till you find a suitable alternative I lknow it won't be easy but focus to get them. You can even work from home and going out for marketing to source works from school. Make sure you get advanced payments for any work. That will help you to eat well and fill your pocket.
how do I contact you newborn. I need you to guide me through something
Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by BrandsBridges: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2015
felixtoba:

Brother, to be honest with you, I have being there. mine with a family. let me tell you how best you can start. The best way to start without capital is to sell other people's products. Look for a viable product you can sell. Especially unique product. Sell on commission and raise the capital that you need. Now I am telling you this because this is exactly what I did. learnt it from a business meeting I attended when I was down and out. and I started freelance marketing for Somotex, Grand Products, Property companies, Funai, Polystar, etc. I did that for 3 years and after that, I got enough capital to start my manufacturing business. and I can guarantee you I plunged in up to #3M .
I am telling you all this not just because I am going to introduce my product to you, cos if I didn't have a product, I would still tell you, but because its a tested and trusted way out of poverty. I'm sorry I used that language. I was there, so.....
I am into fabrication of yam pounding machines, tested and trusted, I can guarantee you it is the best nationwide. its a product highly needed now, due to the reemergence of upwardly mobile and busy professionals. nobody wants to pound with mortar and pestle anymore, its too stressful, sweatful and time consuming. and using flour is a no no for many consumers. remember " if its not pounded yam it cannot be like". so if you be interested, contact me on 08091782808. thanx for you time, its quite an epistle.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me by BrandsBridges: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Brother, to be honest with you, I have being there. mine with a family. let me tell you how best you can start. The best way to start without capital is to sell other people's products. Look for a viable product you can sell. Especially unique product. Sell on commission and raise the capital that you need. Now I am telling you this because this is exactly what I did. learnt it from a business meeting I attended when I was down and out. and I started freelance marketing for Somotex, Grand Products, Property companies, Funai, Polystar, etc. I did that for 3 years and after that, I got enough capital to start my manufacturing business. and I can guarantee you I plunged in up to #3M .
I am telling you all this not just because I am going to introduce my product to you, cos if I didn't have a product, I would still tell you, but because its a tested and trusted way out of poverty. I'm sorry I used that language. I was there, so.....
I am into fabrication of yam pounding machines, tested and trusted, I can guarantee you it is the best nationwide. its a product highly needed now, due to the reemergence of upwardly mobile and busy professionals. nobody wants to pound with mortar and pestle anymore, its too stressful, sweatful and time consuming. and using flour is a no no for many consumers. remember " if its not pounded yam it cannot be like". so if you be interested, contact me on 08091782808. thanx for you time, its quite an epistle.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee / Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates / Please Help Me On This Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.