Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Online People Tracking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online People Tracking (1523 Views)

New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) / EMS Speed Post Tracking Problem / Automobile Security Tips : Gps/gsm/online Car Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online People Tracking by exu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
Is there a way of tracking someone down (to their address) with only a name and university course to go on?

I'm talking about online tracking of course- anything else requires to much effort/risk (I'd like to remain icognito if possible).

Legal means only. For now.

(Well we are Nigerians grin)
Re: Online People Tracking by hotangel2(f): 2:35am On Jun 05, 2006
Why would u wanna track somebody?
Re: Online People Tracking by chiola: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2006
The spec is too vague to provide any suggestion. Anyway, you can simply build a database with tables containing the information you want to farm. You can then publish your information providing access to those who need to use the information. your best bet is to google this and you'll find tons of examples,
Re: Online People Tracking by Jalal(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2006
If its in the US i knw its possible cos i once tracked down my cousin by his name only, i got his phone no and address!!!
U can do background checks, security checks etc, but most sites after the first step ask for payment of some kind, i 4got d site i used but will get back when i recall it
Re: Online People Tracking by vokalguy(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2006
exu:

Is there a way of tracking someone down (to their address) with only a name and university course to go on?

I'm talking about online tracking of course- anything else requires to much effort/risk (I'd like to remain icognito if possible).

Legal means only. For now.

(Well we are Nigerians grin)

U sound like a stalker
Re: Online People Tracking by qleyo(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2006
Get people at your university to write to facebook.com, join it and you have face directory of everyone cheesy - this is a joke of a response

(1) (Reply)

Technical Engineering Positions At Zte Nigeria Limited, Abuja. / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? / Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.