Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

[PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads (3873 Views)

Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. / Photos:the Most Expensive Home In The World Is Built With Grass And Flower / Vanity Wonder The Woman With Th World Largest Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads by entadaplace1: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2013
When I was in middle school, a rumor went around that a girl in our grade was stuffing her butt. Normally young girls are caught stuffing their bras, which never really made sense to me either, but I can at least relate. But your butt? Why bother?

While living in the city, you pretty much can find anything you would ever need to desire. In many of the cheap clothing stores I go into, I see a lot of padded undies meant for giving your booty that extra lift. Now, I don’t know if it’s because I already have some junk in the trunk, but I see no point in ever padding your backside to make it look bigger. I understand that push-up bras are basically the same thing, but I think that butt pads are more than a little bit humorous.

Imagine if you were hooking up with a guy and off go your faithful undies and then…wait a minute, why is there foam in your panty butt? Is there a whole cult of butt pad wearers that I’m oblivious to? Is this a fairly normal item in the average girls closet? I’m going to vote no on this one.

Do you own any padded panties? Would you ever wear them?

more pix here

Re: [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads by swtme(f): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Look at that man's face undecidedyeah exactly my face expression.....

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads by dammy31(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
entadaplace1: When I was in middle school, a rumor went around that a girl in our grade was stuffing her butt. Normally young girls are caught stuffing their bras, which never really made sense to me either, but I can at least relate. But your butt? Why bother?

While living in the city, you pretty much can find anything you would ever need to desire. In many of the cheap clothing stores I go into, I see a lot of padded undies meant for giving your booty that extra lift. Now, I don’t know if it’s because I already have some junk in the trunk, but I see no point in ever padding your backside to make it look bigger. I understand that push-up bras are basically the same thing, but I think that butt pads are more than a little bit humorous.

Imagine if you were hooking up with a guy and off go your faithful undies and then…wait a minute, why is there foam in your panty butt? Is there a whole cult of butt pad wearers that I’m oblivious to? Is this a fairly normal item in the average girls closet? I’m going to vote no on this one.

Do you own any padded panties? Would you ever wear them?

more pix here
God has created me with a big butt,there's no need 4 wearing a fake tin.God has actually perfected everything on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads by Pdizzle(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
dammy31: God has created me with a big butt,there's no need 4 wearing a fake tin.God has actually perfected everything on me.
Pics..

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / Meet The World’s Youngest Swimmer At Just One Day Old / Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.