Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) (4287 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Naofficial: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2013
I have been trying to compare this two guys with their bleaching skills after their work into fame, but i can’t really tell the person in particular that bleaches the most so here is a question for you guys, its just for fun though… Wizkid Vs Olamide Who bleaches the most? View Pictures below Before You Judge… CLICK HERE FOR MORE GISTS/PICS LIKE THIS TODAY
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Eebrahym(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2013
These pictures has been photoshoped, I cannot make any comparism with them, get original pictures and let's come back to observe with elderly views

In another vein, this topic has been created before, like 3 days ago though his own pix are not as good as ds
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Codedrock(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Naofficial: I have been trying to compare this two guys with their bleaching skills after their work into fame, but i can’t really tell the person in particular that bleaches the most so here is a question for you guys, its just for fun though… Wizkid Vs Olamide Who bleaches the most? View Pictures below Before You Judge… CLICK HERE FOR MORE GISTS/PICS LIKE THIS TODAY
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Codedrock(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Eebrahym: These pictures has been photoshoped, I cannot make any comparism with them, get original pictures and let's come back to observe with elderly views

In another vein, this topic has been created before, like 3 days ago though his own pix are not as good as ds
shine your eyes wella.. Notin was photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Eebrahym(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Codedrock: shine your eyes wella.. Notin was photoshoped
Na u go shine ur eyes wella,
U haf no idea of what I'm saying since ur knowledge of PS is shallow.
Firstly, all d backgrounds have been changed, secondly, the pictures have been enhanced, lightened, tuned, colored and adjusted ( or r u telling me dey r spotless, no pimples)
Also note, before we make picture comparism, the picture must ße taken with similar resolution, light effect etc and must ße original, okay

2 Likes

Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Naofficial: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Eebrahym:
Na u go shine ur eyes wella,
U haf no idea of what I'm saying since ur knowledge of PS is shallow.
Firstly, all d backgrounds have been changed, secondly, the pictures have been enhanced, lightened, tuned, colored and adjusted ( or r u telling me dey r spotless, no pimples)
Also note, before we make picture comparism, the picture must ße taken with similar resolution, light effect etc and must ße original, okay
they werent photoshoped just customized.

1 Like

Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ric james; Darkness!!! Thy rnt bleachin jus usin better skin products, duh

1 Like

Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Codedrock(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Ric james; Darkness!!! Thy rnt bleachin jus usin better skin products, duh
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Codedrock(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shouldnt this be on the frontpage.
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Codedrock: Shouldnt this be on the frontpage.

No cos this Op doesn't know the difference between bleaching n using "better" skin products and staying out of the sun. rubbish
Re: Bad- Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleaches The Most? (SEE PICTURES) by Naofficial: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

No cos this Op doesn't know the difference between bleaching n using "better" skin products and staying out of the sun. rubbish
TAKE AM EASY NA.. Are we fighting before?

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son, Patrick Risks £32 Million By Dating Miley Cyrus / Big Boobs Glamour Model Jordan Carver Exposes Major Cleavage On Red Carpet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.